paracoul

Mar 23, 2017
I seem to have run into a bug with the sex shop part-time job. Once I choose it I am greeted by the woman behind the counter who believes to recognize me and I have the options to respond with "No, i never was in here before" or "I may have bought something before". Both of those just bring me to the same scene, effectively making me stuck.

I used the import function from the previous version if that is relevant?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can check if there is an avatar folder in the images so the html can call the drawn player files. Most of these builds are real image only.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Is the drawn version deactivated with this version?
You can check if there is an avatar folder in the images so the html can call the drawn player files. Most of these builds are real image only.
Drawn avatar is in patreon only release. If you don't have avatar only images then the version you have is free public version. Info came from the tfgamessite and patreon page of game developer.

Last edited:

dcontrol

Aug 21, 2016
Can somebody link the current patreon build or upload the avatar folder? None of the versions I've tried linked from here have had it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can somebody link the current patreon build or upload the avatar folder? None of the versions I've tried linked from here have had it.
There's a request section.

try
That won't work since it's the dev there. So the version posted are public only not patreon.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Version: 0.76a

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Legit I'm close to putting this thread in my ignore list. fucking cancer man. How about he sends the version to 20-30 people to test it out fix it. send it again to test it out. fix it. and continue to do this until there are no obvious fucking bugs? Fucking aids man.

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
But... why is this guy releasing tiny updates almost every day? Wouldn't be better to keep working for a few weeks until there is some meaningful new content to show for it?

It's really hard to know when to catch up with this game in such a frenzy state.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
One way to look at it is that the links on the IGDB page are the 'stable'(ish) releases, where as the links in their 'profile signature' are the equivalent of '(nightly) beta testing builds'.

If you want to be on the bleeding edge of a project then you should expect it to have major bugs, just like almost every other product that releases nightly builds does.

Reactions: dcontrol
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes