ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
0.75 is old now.
0.75a

Update 0.75 A
  • At last Gender Change option appears in the game at last stages of Teacher (perversion 9-10) and Guardian (perversion 6-7). If you already at max perversion just continue on, this option will appear after some time.
    This version is compatible with Version 0.75 saves , no need to import progress from 0.75.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Tydorei

Oct 3, 2016
I know this game is about making a sissy guy. But I do wish he could use his cock just Sometimes. He can get dominated by the teacher as she rides him. Or perhaps he could start sissyfying his friend. Someone more sub than he is that he can penetrate.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
0.75a has an extra dream sequence. You can skip it if you went for 0.75, and just wait for 0.76.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
0.75 is old now.
0.75a

Update 0.75 A
  • At last Gender Change option appears in the game at last stages of Teacher (perversion 9-10) and Guardian (perversion 6-7). If you already at max perversion just continue on, this option will appear after some time.
    This version is compatible with Version 0.75 saves , no need to import progress from 0.75.
Thanks but was a april fools joke by creator.
Updated Op v0.75B + change log

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well i got this one from svs, it says its 0.75c.

and on his patreon he relesed it may 9th

tell me if link works or if its legit,

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Version 0.75e

Changelog:

It is possible to dye hair in clinic now, there are six colors: black, brown, red, blonde, silver and pink.
Female school uniform's skirt now looks properly with bigger hips sizes.
Skirt of slutty dress now lowered to cover private parts if there is no underwear underneath.
Fixed bug leading to 'confession' scenes going in wrong order.
Fixed bug with friend (there isn't much of content for him/her yet).
Various grammar and style fixes, mostly in punishment scenes.0

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I'm really not a fan of the drawn art that I've seen, is it possible to turn it off in game options in the newer versions?

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
I'm really not a fan of the drawn art that I've seen, is it possible to turn it off in game options in the newer versions?
well i havent found any option to turn it on yet even.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Top right corner. A button with the text "A".

Reactions: Pingy

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Any way to cheat in this game now ? They removed the possiblity to go back an action or two which was the only thing helping the grind for money because you could always win in the arcade

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Any way to cheat in this game now ? They removed the possiblity to go back an action or two which was the only thing helping the grind for money because you could always win in the arcade
make new save, and just enable debug,

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes