• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Why i can't save? I mean I downloaded the older version (0.41) I can save here, but in the 0.42 can't.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Why i can't save? I mean I downloaded the older version (0.41) I can save here, but in the 0.42 can't.
I'm assuming it's a single file, if it isn't skip to step 2
1. Place the file in it's own folder, you can name it anything
2. Then create another within the same folder called "www" lowercaps
3. and within "www" create another sub-folder called "save" lowercaps
4. do not to include the quotations.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone elaborate on the added bedroom level,

is it something new with the sorceress or is it exercising the breeder

and what is moral booster,

unless it's the try to make her cum minigame
The bedroom level is another floor in the tower with two bedrooms (the player's and Erevi's). Version 0.41 only had the dungeon and shrine.

At your desk (in your bedroom) you can either purchase better rations or nicer accomodations for the prisoners in the dungeon. This will increase their maximum achievable affection towards you. This can lead to bonus scenes. Affection of prisoners can be increased by giving them orgasms.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you very much for this good game.

For the crash after fire puzzle, there is really no solution to modifiy the game to use old save ?
I'm level 10 and many things on my inventory and dont want to begin the game again.
Thanx for your help.

Mr.Madness
Sadly version 0.41 and later are incompatible with savegames from version 0.33 or earlier. However version 0.41 and 0.42 come with a savegame with all quests from 0.33 completed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The bedroom level is another floor in the tower with two bedrooms (the player's and Erevi's). Version 0.41 only had the dungeon and shrine.

At your desk (in your bedroom) you can either purchase better rations or nicer accommodations for the prisoners in the dungeon. This will increase their maximum achievable affection towards you. This can lead to bonus scenes. Affection of prisoners can be increased by giving them orgasms.
Thanks that helped a lot

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I started a new game (from scratch) in version 0.42.
Can anybody indicate how can I obtain the crystal for the spyglass?
The general shop (potion shop) don't sell the crystal (am I missing something here?)
The blacksmith told that the crystals can be found in the mountains but I have not found it.
Thanks a lot.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I'm assuming it's a single file, if it isn't skip to step 2
1. Place the file in it's own folder, you can name it anything
2. Then create another within the same folder called "www" lowercaps
3. and within "www" create another sub-folder called "save" lowercaps
4. do not to include the quotations.
Thanks a lot.

Spyrogen

Aug 13, 2017
I started a new game (from scratch) in version 0.42.
Can anybody indicate how can I obtain the crystal for the spyglass?
The general shop (potion shop) don't sell the crystal (am I missing something here?)
The blacksmith told that the crystals can be found in the mountains but I have not found it.
Thanks a lot.
I found a cave right above the mines, there is and ogre and some crystals, how to get there? just follow the picture :)
Ogre fight is quite hard though.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes