Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
One last question though (sorry for the double post)

To make the spare key i need to talk to the armorsmith, but since I didn't retrieve his dog, he doesn't talk about the key, so i suppose i have to do his quest first, but where is his dog ?
You can find the dog to the south of the town near the lake, but if you haven't spoken to the town mayor as well the dog won't appear.

Also you can find the clay you need for the key by the lake as well.

Reactions: Dictateur

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could anyone help how to capture the female bat?
You'll find her in the cave next to the sorceress's tower, you just have to keep walking around until you come across her, unfortunately it's random, there's no definitive way to find her.

I was at level 8 when I capture her max health was 70
and use the stun spell in you skill menu, after you stun her just repeat it and you'll capture her. and if she's your first, place her in the dungeon.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Is the Breeder you can put in the sage Lia? Otherwise what is she supposed to be, I've been looking all over the game for her

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for fun game. Is there a walkthrough? I have blundered through so far and am stuck on lightning bridge. I have read previous messages about "stunning" and "capturing", is that past the bridge? Thanks for your efforts.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for fun game. Is there a walkthrough? I have blundered through so far and am stuck on lightning bridge. I have read previous messages about "stunning" and "capturing", is that past the bridge? Thanks for your efforts.
Yeah, that's after you get over the bridge and meet the Dark Elf, which teaches you magic, including Stun. The bridge isn't that hard, if you're too slow, you can try to brute force through it. You should be able to take one hit (not sure about that, but it works in later challenges), pause and heal yourself with bandages, then repeat.

Reactions: sergey1974

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, that's after you get over the bridge and meet the Dark Elf, which teaches you magic, including Stun. The bridge isn't that hard, if you're too slow, you can try to brute force through it. You should be able to take one hit (not sure about that, but it works in later challenges), pause and heal yourself with bandages, then repeat.
Thanks, still would like a walkthrough

Reactions: Witcherguy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the Breeder you can put in the sage Lia? Otherwise what is she supposed to be, I've been looking all over the game for her
No, The breeder is a female bat (located in the cave next to the bridge that takes you to the tower) that you need to stun (check skill menu after you meet the sorceress) and take back to the sorceress.

Lia is located near the grandmother just head north from her and walk around where you see the second tree stump. it should appear.

I WOULD recommended saving before had, as if you decide to be caution it might effect your relationship with her in future updates. that way you get to see the scene, reload and charge in.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
No, The breeder is a female bat (located in the cave next to the bridge that takes you to the tower) that you need to stun (check skill menu after you meet the sorceress) and take back to the sorceress.

Lia is located near the grandmother just head north from her and walk around where you see the second tree stump. it should appear.

I WOULD recommended saving before had, as if you decide to be caution it might effect your relationship with her in future updates. that way you get to see the scene, reload and charge in.
Oh, so it's the girl the granny asks you to search for, I thought it was just another random character like Shakala is, which appears randomly when fighting goblins. I tried the caution route and ended up saving, so sadly already fucked up :/

Any idea which variable she is in the saves, so I can edit it?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh, so it's the girl the granny asks you to search for, I thought it was just another random character like Shakala is, which appears randomly when fighting goblins. I tried the caution route and ended up saving, so sadly already fucked up :/

Any idea which variable she is in the saves, so I can edit it?
Yes, and sorry to hear that.

unfortunately I don't know the variable to edit.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Not much content and way to linear for my taste, maybe that changes in future updates, but until then, not really that interesting.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me the exact location of the mold? I'm fkn blind XD
I think you mean "clay" which will allow you to take a mold of the key
You can find it South East of the town, near the lake, close by to where you found the dog. you're looking for a patch of mud.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes