Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Not much content and way to linear for my taste, maybe that changes in future updates, but until then, not really that interesting.
Did you play the 0.41 version? The game has over a dozen quests, ~10 maps, a dozen different monster types, multiple dialogue choices, >20 characters, 8 repeatable/multiple sex scenes, at least covers 4 different fetishes, and has approximately 6 hours of game time. And the author's not even half way done. I don't understand how you can call this "not much content and too linear". Are you comparing this to Skyrim?

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Yo can anyone link me a save? I got up to the fire part after you meet the sorcerer and it crashes and I prefer not to start over again, Thanks.

Mr.Madness

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you very much for this good game.

For the crash after fire puzzle, there is really no solution to modifiy the game to use old save ?
I'm level 10 and many things on my inventory and dont want to begin the game again.
Thanx for your help.

Mr.Madness

Darhzor

Jun 29, 2017
Remember Shakla? (the female orc), go to that forest but before you reach that,
you'll see a path going north.
About the glasses, ask the blacksmith first, he'll tell you to find a crystal, you can
buy the crystal from the Potion house, then get back to the blacksmith and he'll
tell you to come back next morning.
I can't buy the crystal from the potion house. have i missed something?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
0.42 is out..
yeah but apparently it's just the bat breeder scene, though i feel like game is finally closing to an ending with the introduction of the sorceress, i think she and the witch will meet and both will worship the mc and we will get a harem ending :FeelsGoodMan:

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
The Potion shop doesn't seem to sell a crystal, the blacksmith says that they can be found in the mountains, does anybody have a location for the crystal for the spyglasses? Thanks, I have looked all over

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
The Potion shop doesn't seem to sell a crystal, the blacksmith says that they can be found in the mountains, does anybody have a location for the crystal for the spyglasses? Thanks, I have looked all over
Last I knew the crystal was sold at the general goods store in town unless he changed it.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Anyone have a save after the witches fire room thing? Not sure I want to start over again, haha. I know, I'm lazy... I just wanna see the new stuff. Please and thank you!

Fogomespolo

May 8, 2017
yeah but apparently it's just the bat breeder scene, though i feel like game is finally closing to an ending with the introduction of the sorceress, i think she and the witch will meet and both will worship the mc and we will get a harem ending :FeelsGoodMan:
played really nice scenes just a few but veryyyy good :D

smuglordmug

Nov 14, 2016

So what's new?

- The Carpenter shop in the village is now open for business. Here you can buy the first two 'toys' for your dungeon. More will follow in the next update.

- Bat Breeder is available for egg production, with scenes for the new 'toys'.

- Added bedroom level to the Tower of Dread. Administrate some dungeon moral boosters from your desk.

- Bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.

Reactions: Shaneride and ilozq

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

So what's new?

- The Carpenter shop in the village is now open for business. Here you can buy the first two 'toys' for your dungeon. More will follow in the next update.

- Bat Breeder is available for egg production, with scenes for the new 'toys'.

- Added bedroom level to the Tower of Dread. Administrate some dungeon moral boosters from your desk.

- Bug fixes, spelling corrections and minor improvements.
Can anyone elaborate on the added bedroom level,

is it something new with the sorceress or is it exercising the breeder

and what is moral booster,

unless it's the try to make her cum minigame

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Where I can find sacred water? I'm done everything but just can't find it.
1- go top
2- go right
3-find the elf and talk to her
4-go back to centre
5-buy wine(buy like 10 bottles)
6-go back to elf and give her wine
7- to win against her you need high agility(buy bow from the weaponshop or go when you have high level)
8-don't drink the wine when she offers you
9-???
10-pick the sex scene :FeelsGoodMan: or the sacred water :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: juanstrong

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
1- go top
2- go right
3-find the elf and talk to her
4-go back to centre
5-buy wine(buy like 10 bottles)
6-go back to elf and give her wine
7- to win against her you need high agility(buy bow from the weaponshop or go when you have high level)
8-don't drink the wine when she offers you
9-???
10-pick the sex scene :FeelsGoodMan: or the sacred water :FeelsBadMan:

thanks so much. I couldn't win againts her before but I'm done now. Thanks again.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Going by first impressions of the OP I can't tell if it's a game about sex or being eaten by weird old person.

Or both.

Or maybe the kid likes cobwebs and wants to eat the old lass ... not in the cannibalistic sense.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ok.. I loaded a save game from v0.22 (did everything).. playing v0.42, what's available, where should I start?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes