greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
i need new version of game free how can i download
If you mean the v0.42 release then it's found on the first post of this thread, if you mean a version later than that then you have two options:

1. wait patiently for some other community member to obtain a copy which they will then post a link to in this thread.

2. find it on another website and then either you can be the community member mentioned in option 1 or you can let this community know where you found it so someone else can be the community member mentioned in option 1.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Can somebody give me the hint on walking through?
I cought the bat woman, but did not sacrafice her, instead made her a slave and fucked her several times. She produced the eggs for me but I don't see any use of them. Then, the woman in the big castle does not allow to fuck her any more and previously I was able to sacrifice only small animals: chicken, rabbit. Now I can not sacrifice anything at all.
I also visited all the maps many times and there is nothing new and nothing to explore.
What's next? what's the purpose of the game and what should I do in the castle?
Also, in the castle there are 3 rooms for the slaves, however I can use only 1.
What is the purpose of the carpenter if the only thing he sold me was the thing to keep the slaves while they are fucked?
I also cought the second bat woman but the woman from the castle is not interested and I can not sacrifice this bat woman neither place her into another room, nor to fuck

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Can somebody give me the hint on walking through?
I cought the bat woman, but did not sacrafice her, instead made her a slave and fucked her several times. She produced the eggs for me but I don't see any use of them. Then, the woman in the big castle does not allow to fuck her any more and previously I was able to sacrifice only small animals: chicken, rabbit. Now I can not sacrifice anything at all.
I also visited all the maps many times and there is nothing new and nothing to explore.
What's next? what's the purpose of the game and what should I do in the castle?
Also, in the castle there are 3 rooms for the slaves, however I can use only 1.
What is the purpose of the carpenter if the only thing he sold me was the thing to keep the slaves while they are fucked?
I also cought the second bat woman but the woman from the castle is not interested and I can not sacrifice this bat woman neither place her into another room, nor to fuck
i think you reached the end of the current update, the changelog in the op is not up to date. go check the patreon page for 0.42 changelog, there wasn't much anyway

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Just in case, I found a cracking-mode in the game which gives you the money and "shitload of the ingridients" used by the magic. To turn it on: there is a hummock near the stables, if player steps on it, it will show up several boxes in the number of the maps.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You apparently have to buy a sheep from the farmer in the village. I'm using the save which thinkerer provided and the farmer doesn't let me buy one right now though.

Edit: Looked like a bug to me since I didn't do the farmers quest first. Now it seems to work.

Last edited:

Swaghaftteuer

Jun 7, 2017
You apparently have to buy a sheep from the farmer in the village. I'm using the save which thinkerer provided and the farmer doesn't let me buy one right now though.
I have it. just north/east in weirdwood, there are foodsteps, follow them and you have to kill a goblin. then you can buy a sheep.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have it. just north/east in weirdwood, there are foodsteps, follow them and you have to kill a goblin. then you can buy a sheep.
Yes I found that one in my other savegame. The one I had strangely never mentioned that quest.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess I need to start a new game

He just wrote:

Hi everyone,

There is a bug in the boar hunt quest given to you by Erevi. When she asks you to hunt a certain amount of boars, make sure to return to the tower with that exact number! If you have too many, sell some at the general store.

I used the wrong symbol in the script; "= "instead of "> or =". I'll release a patched version shortly (takes some time to upload).

Thanks to everyone who reported this!
Looks like I was just lucky to have the number right.

Reactions: dussalant

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know what to do with the 2 dresses from the tailor?

nvm: found out who to give them to.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 196 Votes