JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Ok guys. I need a suggestion here please. Somehow with Freha or whatever i asked for the puppies, she said she didn't know me well enough after rescuing the pups. Then i had potion of make me huge or whatever on me and went ahead and had sex. Now she won't offer me any opportunity to ask for the puppies again, but i progressed thru many other quest lines. Is there any way to fix this without starting over. Shes pregnant now and has a garden. This was really early, too far back to redo entire game over it. Thanks, but im pretty sure i screwed my entire save. Im like 5 hours past this part in finished quests and lvl grinding. Can't get missing girl
Give her the gifts - 1 per day, not too often. After repeating this 3 or 4 times, ask her about the puppy.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
If that's confusing please let me know.. I'm looking at the fire room now to hopefully post a mini tutorial @Angus Bez
Thanks, it was a bit confusing until I put some thought into it! Using the same arrow/dash tips I have managed a little better with the fire room and can make it to the top half most of the time. I do feel this time around I can possibly work it out, eventually (and I see each fireball "only" takes -30 hits so I figure even if I get desperate I can make a mad dash at the end with full HP and can survive two hits!)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure why you're blaming Windows for your problems. I'm still using Win7 and I had zero problems running not only this game, but pretty much every adult game I tried. And it's not the problem that would need an updated Win7 either, since it was the first thing I disabled when I reinstalled Win7 and it's Service pack a year ago. Look for some other problems, because Windows 7 isn't one of them. If the game is running fine on your new PC and it didn't on your old one, blame that then, because it's pretty unlikely the OS is at fault.
I say this in a goodhearted way, but dont give me the Im a windows fan nonsense, windows has been notorious for faults within their OS's for years. And since I went to 10 I haven't had any problems playing any game on this site. A few of the games still run poorly, tho thats because of the graphic some devs are trying to pack into these games.

Peasants Quest ran the way it was suppose to on 10, but didn't on 7. I continued to get a error window when trying to play the mini orgasm game. And I had the os set up for performance.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
It would be equally nice if game developers did a play through to make sure things worked as intended before issuing a release.
Each release is tested by both the dev and an external tester, but it's hard to find each potential bug since there are many possible approaches or points in time when a particular action can be performed. This isn't a game where you have to do A before proceeding to B and there after C. The players therefore play an important part in the testing process and rapid bug reports will help the dev improve the quality of the game.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...but it's hard to find each potential bug since there are many possible approaches or points in time when a particular action can be performed. This isn't a game where you have to do A before proceeding to B and there after C.
I won't argue about the development/testing environment being used for this particular game because this thread isn't for that purpose, but I do have over 25+ year experience in professional development and testing of software (including games like this one).

With enough (external) documentation about the conditions required (eg. varA == 1 and flagB is true) for a particular thing to occur and about what situations cause each of those required items to be set (eg varA = 1; flagB = true), then it is a fairly simple (if time consuming) process to check that theses things can actually happen. In this particular use-case that could be done using a script (document based, not automated software based) that describes either an optimal play-through; or the logical branch points, combined with pre-generated Save Files and a Save File Editor. Obviously those pre-generated Save Files would need to be re-generated if the underlining included Plugins or Database was changed in a way that made the saves invalid.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@greyelf RPG Maker is not quite straight forward to debug. The game engine adds a layer of abstraction to make it easy for novices to create a game in a graphical interface. Then you have the events which are edited in text boxes tied to a sprite in that location. The code generated in RPG maker MV at least is somewhat readable, but white space has been removed and it really needs to be un-minimized to work on outside of the game engine. It doesn't give you a lot of tools to debug events leading to all the buggy RPGM games out there.

Then, it supports plugins to expand the game design which are 3rd party items that sometimes have support and sometimes not.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
RPG Maker is not quite straight forward to debug.
@RegardieThank you for the description on the development and composition of a RPGMaker game.

You may of noticed that I used statements/terms like "including games like this one", "this particular use-case", "Plugins", and "Database" in my previous post, this was to infer that I have some experience with the development/components of a RPGMaker game but maybe I was not specific enough.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
How long do I have to wait till the crops fully grow in Frida's garden ? And is there an accelerator? And if there is one how do I use it?

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Hey , so I seem to finish the Frida's garden quest,but she's always there (at the garden) and she isn't taking the dress ,any help please?

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
I lost my save, because I was updating the game for v0.72 and lost that of v0.65, could someone post your save?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I lost my save, because I was updating the game for v0.72 and lost that of v0.65, could someone post your save?
Did you delete the old game folder before moving your saved game? All you needed to do was move/copy the "www" folder from the old to the new folder. It would be better if you said how far into the game you were so someone at a similar position could help you out...

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes