Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi I'm stuck! Where do I burn to see the mayor's wife through the window without getting caught?
Just look around Weirdwood until you find a new sparkly thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've done the vegetable quest, is there any new quests I can do or a new walkthrough for 0.72 yet?
Looking at the changelog it appears the majority of changes in the latest update are mechanical with the only game play extras being the vegetables, peeking at Victoria and the guards in the village.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this game & was wondering if someone could tell how I can do the following:

1: Improve weapon damage
2: Spy on Victoria without been caught
3: Who you get pregnant
4: learn new magic
Nothing can be done about weapon damage, but you can learn 3 spells in the tower to the east and 1 skill that does double damage from the goblin camp (you have to win a friendly spar).
So far 3 girls can be pregnant ( 4 if you count the slave in the dungeon)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Just a quick update, I'm still working on a walkthrough for the room with the moving fire... It's a little bit harder than I thought

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Hey can anyone tell me where to find potatos for the garden.
Also is the innkeepers daughter bugged? After the sex sceene in my room it doesnt repeat at all

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hey can anyone tell me where to find potatos for the garden.
As Tina69 said above, it's north of the farm and I've not spotted a plant anywhere else yet.
Also is the innkeepers daughter bugged? After the sex sceene in my room it doesnt repeat at all
No, not bugged but it doesn't happen every night just at random. Keep staying in the room and eventually she'll turn up again. It MIGHT depend on you keeping her sweet with flowers but I can't be positive.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I might be wrong but it seems the chances are higher if you use the inn's room late at night when the inkeeper is already in his room.
That may well be an influence too. I only used to return to the room when exhausted last thing at night and tended to get a visit every third or fourth night.

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
Is the goblin village the only place to get the shovel for gardening? I think the Shakala quest line is glitched for me, no more dead goblins are spawning and I haven't even fought her the first time yet.
Same to me. No more dead goblins when I fought with Shacala after defeating her I fuck her and that's all. Is there something to do to progress with this quest because I can't find anything about it. Thanks.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
There is a shovel in the stable yard and another one near the farmer's wheat field, I think. I'm not sure what is happening with your lack of a goblin infestation, as I continued having them pop up even after marrying her.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Same to me. No more dead goblins when I fought with Shacala after defeating her I fuck her and that's all. Is there something to do to progress with this quest because I can't find anything about it. Thanks.
After the first time you defeat her there won't be any dead goblins but should be dead boars instead.

Reactions: derejericho

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
One more question but this time about Frida's quest. First of all I didn't give her gifts first I give her first pupies and then I found out there can be make her gifts but with vegetables only. I've done everything give her vegetables for a 10 days and nothing there is no even s.x scene at least. Is there must be doing or I have to load another save before give her the pupies. Please don't tell me that I have to load old save.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
One more question but this time about Frida's quest. First of all I didn't give her gifts first I give her first pupies and then I found out there can be make her gifts but with vegetables only. I've done everything give her vegetables for a 10 days and nothing there is no even s.x scene at least. Is there must be doing or I have to load another save before give her the pupies. Please don't tell me that I have to load old save.
Did you make a new padlock for her at the blacksmiths and use a phallus gigantus potion to have sex with her?

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
Did you make a new padlock for her at the blacksmiths and use a phallus gigantus potion to have sex with her?
Yes I've made the padlock then I've give her pupies and after that I make phalus g... but that's all I didn't have sex with here for now nothing. Only thanks me for the vegetables and that's all.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ask her if she's lonely and offer your services. Oh and there's a small chance of dying during sex with Frida

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yes I've made the padlock then I've give her pupies and after that I make phalus g... but that's all I didn't have sex with here for now nothing. Only thanks me for the vegetables and that's all.
Have you given the puppies to Mia? if you did you might've accidentlly picked the "she's a lover" option.
But before you restart the game, enter her room at night when she sleeps, if you are in her to-do-list, a "rest can wait" will appear when using the bed.
If that doesn't work, the tailor has a white outfit

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes