Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Did you delete the old game folder before moving your saved game? All you needed to do was move/copy the "www" folder from the old to the new folder. It would be better if you said how far into the game you were so someone at a similar position could help you out...
I already made 100% of v0.65

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
what do i have to use as accelerant to see the full scene with the mayor's wife?
i always end in prison :D

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Angus Bez, post: 402926, membro: 327188"] OK, comecei uma conversa com um link para a pasta completa em um arquivo rar. Espero que isso funcione para você [/ QUOTE]
muito obrigado

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I think I'm stuck at the quest with the bat breeders. I caught one and took her to the dungeon, the walkthrough now says I need two items from the carpenter but he just won't sell me anything. He always tells me his standard phrase. Can anyone help?

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
Have you been into the woods hunting boars lately?
yeah killed a boar just for fun and found out about the fat :D
another question: trying stuff randomly, i found out that there are two animations of the wife, one with dildo and one without. Once you set up the fire the house is destroyed so i can unlock only one animation or i need to wait until the house "grows" back? :D

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Great game, loved the storyline, can't wait for next patch and Mayor's wife.

I didn't care to look for the walkthrough in this post, but i found it in this site from googling it, so heres a link to it:

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this game & was wondering if someone could tell how I can do the following:

1: Improve weapon damage
2: Spy on Victoria without been caught
3: Who you get pregnant
4: learn new magic

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hi I'm stuck! Where do I burn to see the mayor's wife through the window without getting caught?

I've done the vegetable quest, is there any new quests I can do or a new walkthrough for 0.72 yet?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes