DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
From a strictly rpg standpoint, this game is not that great; monsters are too strong, weapons are too weak and too expensive, there are no upgraded weapons and for the love of god no antidotes, but from a sex game standpoint, i do like this game, there are plenty of characters to choose from, nice little stories for each one, a slow progression from one sex act to another. Another thing i like is the pregnancy system. A lot of the games you can dump loads all day every day without any consequencss

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
I light the fire to distract the guard but I keep getting caught peeping on victoria. Is there something else I'm supposed to to to not get caught?
I chose the option of using double amount of the fat and had a chance to watch how victoria plays with a dildo.
The bad thing is that you can do it only once and you can't even look into the past to re-watch this scene. I think this is a bad side of the game.

JoeDoe

Sep 15, 2017
Several questions about walking through:
1) Why giving orgasm to the batwoman does not work in most of the cases? I was able to do it only 1 or 2 times because in most of the cases the arrows are not getting green.
2) Why there is nothing new after I gave a batwoman orgasm? Everything is the same. And I cant see the scene where she looks differently as it was published in one of the posts
3) What's the purpose of the small garden? i.e. Frida does not ask anything from this garden
4) What's the purpose of a rabbit near Frida's house? it's not good enough for sacrifice and I can't eat it. Besides in the previous release you were unable to catch it. And what is the purpose of the squirrel near the castle?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Several questions about walking through:
The arrows should work, at least for me it works fine most of the time. Sometimes there's a small delay but that's a minor inconvenience in my opinion.

All your other questions are very likely to be answered by the fact that the game is still being developed, though you'll at least get a scene with Frida once the garden is done. The rabbit and the squirrel are likely just there to make the world look a bit more alive.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thank you @JoeDoe I was trying to get the giantess to like me to get a puppy for the girl. She wouldn't take any more veggies, and I couldn't find the padlock anywhere

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
The arrows should work, at least for me it works fine most of the time. Sometimes there's a small delay but that's a minor inconvenience in my opinion.

All your other questions are very likely to be answered by the fact that the game is still being developed, though you'll at least get a scene with Frida once the garden is done. The rabbit and the squirrel are likely just there to make the world look a bit more alive.
small delay? I would say that it is not synchronized .... the arrows work very badly. on 50 attempts only 1 successful

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
small delay? I would say that it is not synchronized .... the arrows work very badly. on 50 attempts only 1 successful
Seems a bit much to me. I sure did it 15 times and had that problem twice. But maybe there are other factors which may influence what happens.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
guys i cant pass the second puzzle anyone can help ?
From playing it a bit back lets see if I can remember.

Top right - bottom left, then it should be second from bottom left, second from top right, and then just keep repeating that pattern.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
guys i cant pass the second puzzle anyone can help ?
When you entered that room, there was a pattern of those very same colors around where you entered. Follow that pattern.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
View attachment 2000
From the Dev: Hi there!
I'm currently working on an adult game based on the RPG Maker MV engine, with a lot of adult and non-adult artwork which I create in DAZ Studio. The game is called Peasant's Quest and is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farmboy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.
Gameplay
My goal is to create a somewhat sand box type of game by making most of the quests/stories non-linear. You will (eventually) be able to meet and interact with many different NPC's and form a relationship with them based on the way you treat them.
Although there will be plenty of sexual materials, I also aim to make the game enjoyable as an RPG game in it's own right with plenty of puzzles and character building opportunities.​

Game Info:
Updated:
December 30, 2017
Genre: RPG Maker, Daz3D, Nudity, RPG, Fantasy
Censorship: None
Version: v0.72
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
- - - - -
Thanks to @QAJJA
0.61 Walkthrough located

Lol where is 0.72 change logs?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
here 0.72 change logs.

Important:
Now, due to a new plugin I used, old savegames will crash, so you can't use them. I realize that isn't something that is popular. So as a work around I've supplied the game with a savegame with all previous quests completed. The character only has the equipment you find in the course of the game, instead you have a decent amount of cash to purchase your own equipment for. In addition you can activate the blinking sprite at the big tree in town, this will let you change the characters name. This was the best solution I could think of. Of course, any new players should start a new game as usual.
maybe automating the fertility potions wasn't the best of ideas. I haven't managed to reproduce the failure to prompt, but enough people are reporting issues, so I'm probably doing something wrong.
Anyway, this version returns manual fertility and barrenness potion consumption, yay!:)
- fixes possible crash after 'bachelor party' in Shakala's camp, due to solar disc on HUD coming out of range.

- fixes picture staying on screen after Frida scene in garden, when not carrying potion of Phallus Giganticus

- Added switch in dungeon to extend time in orgasm minigame. Some people experienced too much lag to complete minigame in time.

- Slightly reduced chances of getting caught when spying on Victoria
So, what's new?

- New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh:).

- New character: Victoria, the mayor's wife....

- Rent a house in the village.

- New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.

- Some very basic, small scale farming

- Visually improved map section, for Frida's house.

- Some 50+ new images.

- Added a few guards to the village, and a prison:)....

- Boars now also drop pig fat

- Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It's still very much a work in progress, but it's a start.

- New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.

- Several bug fixes, most notably: The '100 boar' bug and 'can't keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant' bug.

- The latest quests now show up in the 'key items' section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it's a first attempt at a quest log.

- Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.

I think that's about it.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm completely stuck at the lightning bridge. Can anyone suggest some strategies, hints, tips or cheats to get me to the other side?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes