baneini

Jun 28, 2017
there is a bug with dress quest
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/hud/pictures/-11.png
Would be nice if RPGm wouldnt be programmed to stop functioning if one image or a sound file fails to load because its not named correctly.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I light the fire to distract the guard but I keep getting caught peeping on victoria. Is there something else I'm supposed to to to not get caught?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I light the fire to distract the guard but I keep getting caught peeping on victoria. Is there something else I'm supposed to to to not get caught?
You have to add pig fat and will get two szenes. Add one first and repeat a second time with 2 fat (after that one the house will brun down). You can get it from killing boars.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
Is there any benefit to using barrenness potions? I thought something interesting might happen with Erevi and the dark lord if we didn't get pregnant long enough, but nothing has.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Is there any benefit to using barrenness potions? I thought something interesting might happen with Erevi and the dark lord if we didn't get pregnant long enough, but nothing has.
I think this potion should serve something in the future, because now it doesn't have much importance

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I think this potion should serve something in the future, because now it doesn't have much importance
I thought so, thanks for confirming. I've had enough of this game. Most of the choices lead to a game over or nothing if you don't pick the correct option, and getting anything done requires crossing several screens with monsters jumping out at me every 20 feet. Wouldn't be so bad if combat wasn't so bland and monotonous.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
there is a bug with dress quest
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/hud/pictures/-11.png
There are still some bugs related to the time of day coming out of sync with the sun-moon disc on the HUD. V 0.72 should fix most of these problems.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
where can i see the changelog ?

cant even access to patreon ..o_O i guess they start the party already and let the site down lol

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Every timeIi click "peasants quest v072.exe" I get a black screen and then CTD. Anyone know whats wrong?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Would be nice if RPGm wouldnt be programmed to stop functioning if one image or a sound file fails to load because its not named correctly.
It would be equally nice if game developers did a play through to make sure things worked as intended before issuing a release.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
What's new with this version? Last one I played was back in october, I think.
what's new?

- New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh:).

- New character: Victoria, the mayor's wife....

- Rent a house in the village.

- New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.

- Some very basic, small scale farming

- Visually improved map section, for Frida's house.

- Some 50+ new images.

- Added a few guards to the village, and a prison:)....

- Boars now also drop pig fat

- Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It's still very much a work in progress, but it's a start.

- New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.

- Several bug fixes, most notably: The '100 boar' bug and 'can't keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant' bug.

- The latest quests now show up in the 'key items' section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it's a first attempt at a quest log.

- Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.

Reactions: Ghozt and ucla9
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes