Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
So far our hero had sex with Ziva, Alice, Gwen,Shakala,Frieda,Everi,Liandri,Mia and Bat breeder. He sure gets around.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
I tried the last 2 released and the level of the interest gets reduced because when I fight either with a huge spider or with a big bat 90% of the strikes gets missed. I think it's not correct, especially when you are on the 7th level, etc.
It did not work this way in the released before 0.61
Also, there are the bunch of the bugs, for example:
- when you clean the stables, the image gets reduced
- when you first go down stairs in the castle you can see the daily light, however when you come into the room next time it's different
etc.
But the most essential is the 90% of the missing strikes in the battle.
I assume you are not using a torch in the cave? v0.61 introduced new lighting effects and added penalties for entering caves without torches (without a torch you see less and get a 'to hit' penalty.)
This new lighting system may take some time to transition to for old savegames, which is probably why had that lighting 'bug' in the castle.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Hi there!

Thought I would surprise everyone, including myself, by releasing a day early! I'm uploading the latest version of the game as I'm writing this and the link should be available for all patrons in short while.

So, what's new?

- New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh:).

- New character: Victoria, the mayor's wife....

- Rent a house in the village.

- New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.

- Some very basic, small scale farming

- Visually improved map section, for Frida's house.

- Some 50+ new images.

- Added a few guards to the village, and a prison:)....

- Boars now also drop pig fat

- Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It's still very much a work in progress, but it's a start.

- New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.

- Several bug fixes, most notably: The '100 boar' bug and 'can't keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant' bug.

- The latest quests now show up in the 'key items' section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it's a first attempt at a quest log.

- Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.

I think that's about it.
when i get the link it will be straight up" qajja

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I quite enjoyed this update, now it's as always looking forward to the next one.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
A monthly update with so little content, i'm disappointed because i love the game very much, but it's often the same thing. But still i have to say, the mayor's wife... T H I C C

Reactions: kark

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Is there a point to peasants quest? It is a great game it just seems a little empty story wise, which is both brilliant and unusual.. "go out and have an adventure" seems to be the gist of it lol

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hi there!

Thought I would surprise everyone, including myself, by releasing a day early! I'm uploading the latest version of the game as I'm writing this and the link should be available for all patrons in short while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read on Tinkerers Patreon page that images have a higher resolution, is that true? I hope so cos the images were so blurred when you increased the screen size.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Always look a page or so back because usually when you see it posted somewhere else it's already been posted here.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
I read on Tinkerers Patreon page that images have a higher resolution, is that true? I hope so cos the images were so blurred when you increased the screen size.
RPG maker mv engine limits images to 816x624, therefore they may seem blurry when displayed on a large screen. The second tier Patreon rewards include Tinkerers favourite images in resolution a of min. 1280x1024 to max 1632x1284. Usually about 15-20 images per update.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes