• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
We could get Freya as another deity... or a valkyrie
Or... Cate Blanchett version of Hella. :p with the full horny headdress and the goth eyeliner and everything.
Tinkerer wrote that in a public post
Hmm... Awesome, can't wait to see what route Tikerer goes with the whole Zombie macabre thing... I guess we should add Hydrogen peroxide our inventory to get the post-sex blood stains out.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Or... Cate Blanchett version of Hella. :p with the full horny headdress and the goth eyeliner and everything.

Hmm... Awesome, can't wait to see what route Tikerer goes with the whole Zombie macabre thing... I guess we should add Hydrogen peroxide our inventory to get the post-sex blood stains out.
I'm more curious about his re-edition of the pixie

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There was a Pixie in there ? D: Explain please ?
tinkerer's plans included vampires, a succubus, a zombie, a pixie and a halfling... we got the vampire and probably a succubus this month..

Well, those that are planned: 3 "nocturnal sisters", at least one pixie, a Halfling, a Succubus and a Zombie. Then there are several other races I'm considering, but haven't found a use for yet, storywise. So I guess only time will tell.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
tinkerer's plans included vampires, a succubus, a zombie, a pixie and a halfling... we got the vampire and probably a succubus this month..

Well, those that are planned: 3 "nocturnal sisters", at least one pixie, a Halfling, a Succubus and a Zombie. Then there are several other races I'm considering, but haven't found a use for yet, storywise. So I guess only time will tell.
o_O how come I can read the Tinkerer post when Replying to yours but can't see it in your post in the thread ?
Ahhh you must have editted it in after I loaded the page.

Well in any case looking forward to pixie forest aswell.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
o_Ohow come I can read the Tinkerer post when Replying to yours but can't see it in your post in the thread ?
Ahhh you must have editted it in after I loaded the page.

Well in any case looking forward to pixie forest aswell.
I would be happy with some aquatic creature... a mermaid maybe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Grug isn't Ziva's boyfriend though, hes a squatter demanding sex from her that she is reluctant to give. It's not just that she's having sex with another person , it's the fact that shes being pressured into having sex with another person while the MC can't do anything about it. I don't mean cuck as literally being cuckolded btw, I mean that the MC is being passive in allowing a person to forcibly move in on his sexual partner without doing anything. If you have a better word for that let me know.
That only applies to the first meeting and in that one the player can choose to fight Grug for entrance to the temple... the H-Event of Zivah is considered Voyerism in that and is 100% optional... if you are to little a man to stand your ground don't complain that the girl is doing it for you.
I'm not denying that Ziva is a sex priestess, I'm saying that's not the full extent of her relationship to the MC. You usually don't risk your life fighting monsters for someone if your relationship is just whore and client. She seems to want to have sex with the MC but seems to not want to have sex with Grug initially. That's the key factor for me in this scenario. Was it just the size difference that made her reluctant? I thought it was Grug being cheeky but I could be wrong.
Later on Zivah is happy to share a night with Grug as payment for him being a guard around the temple and the player as thanks for his involvement... the player might wish for more, but she isn't... maybe pregnancy will change that... maybe not only Tinkerer and the future know

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
@Acez Zeus are you familiar with the lamia type of monster?
I would be happy with some aquatic creature... a mermaid maybe
Yeah Japanese Interpretations of Lamias is where I developed a taste for cold reptilian pussy. Monster Girl Quest series has some interesting sea creatures. Also Earlier when You mentioned Medusa I was thinking of Lamia's since Medusa in Greek Mythology is a Gorgon which are Dintantly related to Lamias... I am not a Hundred percent sure but pretty confident Gorgons and Lamias are related. Also "Some" classical representations of Medusa depict her having a snakes lower body too like a Lamia... that lower half and she has snakes for hair. Would make for an Interesting Hairjob ? :p snakes are so weird to the touch... they feel... soft yet... I can't describe it. (No I never tried anything funny with a snake IRL just to be clear o_o I once held one, they are common in my geographical location)

That only applies to the first meeting and in that one the player can choose to fight Grug for entrance to the temple... the H-Event of Zivah is considered Voyerism in that and is 100% optional... if you are to little a man to stand your ground don't complain that the girl is doing it for you.
Ya that's the whole fucked up thing We/"some of us" fought for exclusivity on that Tight Preistess vag and then grug just gets his ass kicked by orcs and as a reward for getting beaten up he gets to ruin that same vag for us. MC could have contracted Giant's Herpes getting sloppy seconds there. It is just an observational criticism of the Direction it goes in. Lol (Do note the Whole "Giant loosened up me Gf's gina" is only for the purpose of Humor, I am aware she isn't his gf and her vagina's had much more than the MC's and Grug's dong in it.)
Later on Zivah is happy to share a night with Grug as payment for him being a guard around the temple and the player as thanks for his involvement... the player might wish for more, but she isn't... maybe pregnancy will change that... maybe not only Tinkerer and the future know
Bro Ziva and the rest of the priestesses are happy to share it with anyone that donates to their temple.Heck she'll milk your pecker for 80 gold. The thing is that the MC is a selfish cunt and isn't paid back fairly for all the effort put in getting her the temple back. UPTO that point where he gets Ziva the temple back... the threesome with the Swamp elf would be good payment for his "heroic" efforts but from what I have read she gives him that in return for asking for his future services to her goddess. Another Mere Observation from a "Selfish Cunt"s perspective is that Ziva is holding out on the MC always cutting out deals in her own favor and I think he is gonna get payback by sneaking in some of that "Enhanced Fertility Potion" ... Knocks up dragons, knocks up Bitchy priestesses that don't give fair pay for fair work.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ya that's the whole fucked up thing We/"some of us" fought for exclusivity on that Tight Preistess vag and then grug just gets his ass kicked by orcs and as a reward for getting beaten up he gets to ruin that same vag for us. MC could have contracted Giant's Herpes getting sloppy seconds there. It is just an observational criticism of the Direction it goes in. Lol (Do note the Whole "Giant loosened up me Gf's gina" is only for the purpose of Humor, I am aware she isn't his gf and her vagina's had much more than the MC's and Grug's dong in it.)

Bro Ziva and the rest of the priestesses are happy to share it with anyone that donates to their temple.Heck she'll milk your pecker for 80 gold. The thing is that the MC is a selfish cunt and isn't paid back fairly for all the effort put in getting her the temple back. UPTO that point where he gets Ziva the temple back... the threesome with the Swamp elf would be good payment for his "heroic" efforts but from what I have read she gives him that in return for asking for his future services to her goddess. Another Mere Observation from a "Selfish Cunt"s perspective is that Ziva is holding out on the MC always cutting out deals in her own favor and I think he is gonna get payback by sneaking in some of that "Enhanced Fertility Potion" ... Knocks up dragons, knocks up Bitchy priestesses that don't give fair pay for fair work.
...did we play the same game?
Your description is extremly one sided, partly unjustified and unfair...
She asks for money for some action after the player recovered the chalice... his reward are/were recipes for brewing potions... extremly useful later on and pretty much the only chance to get some girls content in a reasonable time.
After getting into the temple she gives him a room and free lodging, and creates a position of meaning inside the new founded temple (the temple of Quietesh was always females only), Grug only gets to do her rear, it's the player takeing the front.
He is getting first dibs on the two only Vags in the temple for restoreing the light and unlocks a kitchen and labroratory for potion brewing... and also gets to scout new girls for his personal pleasure while Zivah becomes his Wingman.
In a way Zivah profits more from the players actions but he is hardly unrewarded... he never stated to be unsatisfied with Zivahs and his agreement in word or thought from my recollection... and honestly Erevy is worse in regards to rewarding him.
"Recover my Crown and you can keep your pathetic live", "bring me sacrifices for my god and you may keep your dick while I please my master"...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I give you the first and the last... but she only allows to bear his child after getting a salve of Nergals Lightning ordering her to bear his child... she got softer afterwards, but her story is also far more progressed than Zivahs... which gives me hope she'll make a turn too

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
...did we play the same game?
Your description is extremly one sided, partly unjustified and unfair...
She asks for money for some action after the player recovered the chalice... his reward are/were recipes for brewing potions... extremly useful later on and pretty much the only chance to get some girls content in a reasonable time.
After getting into the temple she gives him a room and free lodging, and creates a position of meaning inside the new founded temple (the temple of Quietesh was always females only), Grug only gets to do her rear, it's the player takeing the front.
He is getting first dibs on the two only Vags in the temple for restoreing the light and unlocks a kitchen and labroratory for potion brewing... and also gets to scout new girls for his personal pleasure while Zivah becomes his Wingman.
Yes we did but I see some of our viewpoints on it is rather different. Maybe the best we can do is shake fists and agree to disagree.
I do accept that the whole Potions thing skipped my mind but you are forgetting that the potions are a just another service that Ziva's people(The Priestesses of Quetesh) provide to the people you just have access to a Chalice to make those Potions if you bring your own ingredients... a Chalice That you/MC got back for Ziva. A Chalice while getting which you saved her Ass from getting raped by a Giant and solved some annoying puzzles.
She gave the MC Lodgings in a Temple that He recovered from a Clan of orcs for her. I don't like being sarcastic but What a Saint she is. As for the the Kitchen/lab thing ...the MC gave her 12 rare Crystals and recovered a gem from a dragon and since I haven't finished that quest in my main save or an exploratory one I cannot argue if her pay was or was not sufficient. As for the Threesome with Grug and Ziva don't be mistaken she isn't rewarding you she is using you to activate her link to her Goddess.
Also I am not sure if Grug only get's her ass or both her holes before MC gets a turn I saw that scene some time ago.
TLDR: to recall
MC : Brings Ingredients, Breaks her Curse,
Get's her Chalice,
Get's her Crown,
Liberates her temple from Orcs,
Gets her 12 Crystal eggs, get's her the Gem from a dragon.
Ziva: Makes MC Jizz on an Old Witch (which idk if it counts as positive or negative I guess it would depends on personal kinks)
Asks for 80 gold to use the chalice MC recovered.
Shares the recipes to potions her order uses for profit and gives access to the chalice MC recover.
Lets you have sloppy seconds on her vag.
As for the reward for the Eggs and Gem I cannot say since I haven't gotten there yet but it seems satisfactory to me since as Kukothemadhatter said you get to knock her up in the Threesome scene.

I won't even start on how Ziva's quest for the Crown has unleashed vampires on the little town that wanted to drive her away for their safety and yes the MC and Ziva are both responsible for that it was MC's carelessness but it was Ziva's quest.
We don't have to agree on it Man you enjoy the game how you enjoy it I enjoy it how I enjoy it but we both love the game. Also to me it just seems The MC hasn't been reimbursed properly yet. Maybe I am being one sided... but if I am...I am on the MC's side for sure. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aioria619

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Also I am not sure if Grug only get's her ass or both her holes before MC gets a turn I saw that scene some time ago.
Of-course by "gets a turn" I meant to say while he is waiting for a turn at her gina with his wang in her mouth, which isn't bad heck that beats waiting in line anyday and sorry for the length of the post I actually cut a lot of stuff out above the TLDR didn't wanna post an entire book report on MCxZiva.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes we did but I see some of our viewpoints on it is rather different. Maybe the best we can do is shake fists and agree to disagree.
I do accept that the whole Potions thing skipped my mind but you are forgetting that the potions are a just another service that Ziva's people(The Priestesses of Quetesh) provide to the people you just have access to a Chalice to make those Potions if you bring your own ingredients... a Chalice That you/MC got back for Ziva. A Chalice while getting which you saved her Ass from getting raped by a Giant and solved some annoying puzzles.
She gave the MC Lodgings in a Temple that He recovered from a Clan of orcs for her. I don't like being sarcastic but What a Saint she is. As for the the Kitchen/lab thing ...the MC gave her 12 rare Crystals and recovered a gem from a dragon and since I haven't finished that quest in my main save or an exploratory one I cannot argue if her pay was or was not sufficient. As for the Threesome with Grug and Ziva don't be mistaken she isn't rewarding you she is using you to activate her link to her Goddess.
TLDR: to recall
MC : Brings Ingredients, Breaks her Curse,
Get's her Chalice,
Get's her Crown,
Liberates her temple from Orcs,
Gets her 12 Crystal eggs, get's her the Gem from a dragon.
Ziva: Makes MC Jizz on an Old Witch (which idk if it counts as positive or negative I guess it would depends on personal kinks)
Asks for 80 gold to use the chalice MC recovered.
Shares the recipes to potions her order uses for profit and gives access to the chalice MC recover.
Lets you have sloppy seconds on her vag.
As for the reward for the Eggs and Gem I cannot say since I haven't gotten there yet but it seems satisfactory to me since as Kukothemadhatter said you get to knock her up in the Threesome scene.

I won't even start on how Ziva's quest for the Crown has unleashed vampires on the little town that wanted to drive her away for their safety and yes the MC and Ziva are both responsible for that it was MC's carelessness but it was Ziva's quest.
We don't have to agree on it Man you enjoy the game how you enjoy it I enjoy it how I enjoy it but we both love the game. Also to me it just seems The MC hasn't been reimbursed properly yet. Maybe I am being one sided... but if I am...I am on the MC's side for sure. :p
Everyone has his/her own few on things of value... so I agree to disagree with you
The 80 G however are for useig her "special skills" in pleasing a man... not to use the chalice.
Not all potion recipes are from her order... the first batch of recipes are common and were aquired/mastered by Zivah while haveing to live a life of hide and run as a witch.
Pretty close get's fertility, barenness and Gigantus Phalus recipes (to H the bigger girls in the game)
...side rewards the player gets from Zivahs Quest... he get's to meet and H 3 hot Vampire sisters, he get's to breed a horny dragoness, he get's a lovely swamp Elf and (probably) knock her up in a 3 some with Zivah, and finally gets to save the village wench from a terrible marriage and make her not only bear his child but also getting a rather docile lover.
Oh yeah... and get an even stronger fertility potion
...additionally to previously mentioned benefits
Grug ONLY gets the front first if the player didn't fight him dureing their first visit to the temple... however he got the front of Frida first as she is his previous partner before breaking up (the player even "steals" the white lingerie Grug had ordered from the tailor before and gifts it to her without mentioning it's history)... I know I probably will start another fire by mentioning it... still had to

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Grug isn't Ziva's boyfriend though, hes a squatter demanding sex from her that she is reluctant to give. It's not just that she's having sex with another person , it's the fact that shes being pressured into having sex with another person while the MC can't do anything about it. I don't mean cuck as literally being cuckolded btw, I mean that the MC is being passive in allowing a person to forcibly move in on his sexual partner without doing anything. If you have a better word for that let me know.

I'm not denying that Ziva is a sex priestess, I'm saying that's not the full extent of her relationship to the MC. You usually don't risk your life fighting monsters for someone if your relationship is just whore and client. She seems to want to have sex with the MC but seems to not want to have sex with Grug initially. That's the key factor for me in this scenario. Was it just the size difference that made her reluctant? I thought it was Grug being cheeky but I could be wrong.
Whatever you might call it, it's not cucking and that's the whole point. People who bring cuckolding and netorare as terms in the discussion are simply flat out wrong.
Is the player passive in that scenario? He is, but that's a complaint about player agency and the game having a linear story instead of a branching story. It's a whole different matter. The game has a story and since it's linear you can't fine tune it to your tastes. But that doesn't mean you get cucked by Grug. Besides you concede it's not cuckolding then talk about Ziva being the MC's sexual partner: she is not! She has never been, she has only, up to that point, had sexual interactions with him in exchange of something else. She's used you to break her curse and then asked for money for every act. That's a whore for you, not a sexual partner.
And it doesn't matter that the MC is willing to fight and risk his life for her. That doesn't change the fact that she is a whore and has never established an exclusive romantic relationship with the MC.
The fact that she is reluctant in that instance to give in to Grug's request doesn't change the situation either.
Facts are facts regardless of how people involved feel about them.
At no point the MC and Ziva have been a couple before that scene, thus there is no NTR, cuckolding or the likes, the terms are completely misused in that instance.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Gigantus Phalus recipes (to H the bigger girls in the game)
Wait till the MC masters the Summon ability's transformational side. That Giantess and that Ogre/Ogress? will be begging my Lvl 30 MC to not Put his 6'ft long Monster inside of them. Gonna Transform into a Giant tentacled Sex Monster demon like from the old Slave Lords games. "Those that mocked my wang size will orgasm screaming" -MC ... hopefully i'll be level 30 by then ?
Oh Imagine MC using Summoning spell to transform into a GIANT giant(colossal) and picking up Frida in one arm and be like... "whose your Giant Daddy ?" she seems kinky enough to enjoy a role reversal like that :>
Everyone has his/her own few on things of value... so I agree to disagree with you

...side rewards the player gets from Zivahs Quest... he get's to meet and H 3 hot Vampire sisters, he get's to breed a horny dragoness, he get's a lovely swamp Elf and (probably) knock her up in a 3 some with Zivah, and finally gets to save the village wench from a terrible marriage and make her not only bear his child but also getting a rather docile lover.
I do also agree to disagree with you sir.
as for the rest...
Ya but as I suggested earlier that's quite a paradoxical situation, If A asks B to fetch a bucket of water from a well and B finds an abandoned bag of money on his way to the well while fetching water for A does A have any claim to the abandoned bag of currency that by sheer luck ends up in B's possession ? I am not saying I am not glad I ran into a Super Bangable Dragoness and 3 undead Hotties, I am just saying Ziva doesn't get credit for those finds as those encounters could have easily ended up getting the MC killed while Ziva just sat back and waited for the next Adventurer shmuch to walk by looking for a quest. Maybe my point of view on the matter seems too practical. But damn hentai logic commands I come up for more reasons for demanding/justifying more Sexy time. The Gods Of Hentai Command It !
Also pretty sure MC shouldn't mention that Potion of Enhance fertility to Ziva... that one is a big "No No" in her order, a Renegade priestess designed that and it throws a cock sized monkey wrench in the Temple's well lubricate machine.
Grug ONLY gets the front first if the player didn't fight him dureing their first visit to the temple... however he got the front of Frida first as she is his previous partner before breaking up (the player even "steals" the white lingerie Grug had ordered from the tailor before and gifts it to her without mentioning it's history)... I know I probably will start another fire by mentioning it... still had to
Wait..........
So you are telling me If I don't kick Grug's ass in the first Temple visit he doesn't loosen up her vag in the altar activation scene ? God Damn It Tinkerer ! You have foiled my Plans again !
MC paid for that Lingerie D: . I think as Frida suggested Grug just got GooGoo in the head with age and forgot about ordering it.
I have no issue with Frida and Grug being in a Previous relationship same as in real life... I wouldn't go to my Ex-Gf's husband and say something stupid like "So you know, I fucked your wife in the Vajayjay back when it was TIGHT !" (but an MC in a hentai game would totally do that) getting hung up on who fucked who first would be an Illogical and Unnecessary complication. Personally I think if the MC had just drank a Phallus Giganticus potion during the Altar Activation scene it would have Improved the scene and reduced some of the ickyness factor of going second after a giant.

Docile lover ? damn it I need to stop playing 10 games simultaneously and go back and finish up Peasant's quest first.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes