Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Haven't upgraded to plate armor yet and gonna keep the cash to pamper the baby, incase she does join the MC as a party member.
I'd suggest finishing things with victoria, so the 3-some scene will make sense.. and I guess the child will join her father as a party member, rather than a sprite that follows him. ..
with a 2 person party I might wander around aimlesly and kill stuff for exp

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I am ready...got 3k gold, a spare set of equipment, 3 potions of enhanced fertility, 7 energy potions, 11 healing potions, 8 energy potions, 20 torches... let the trip begin
Hacks for days brother. Grinding in a game like this is not my thing. I got everything I need.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Yes we did but I see some of our viewpoints on it is rather different. Maybe the best we can do is shake fists and agree to disagree.
I do accept that the whole Potions thing skipped my mind but you are forgetting that the potions are a just another service that Ziva's people(The Priestesses of Quetesh) provide to the people you just have access to a Chalice to make those Potions if you bring your own ingredients... a Chalice That you/MC got back for Ziva. A Chalice while getting which you saved her Ass from getting raped by a Giant and solved some annoying puzzles.
She gave the MC Lodgings in a Temple that He recovered from a Clan of orcs for her. I don't like being sarcastic but What a Saint she is. As for the the Kitchen/lab thing ...the MC gave her 12 rare Crystals and recovered a gem from a dragon and since I haven't finished that quest in my main save or an exploratory one I cannot argue if her pay was or was not sufficient. As for the Threesome with Grug and Ziva don't be mistaken she isn't rewarding you she is using you to activate her link to her Goddess.
Also I am not sure if Grug only get's her ass or both her holes before MC gets a turn I saw that scene some time ago.
TLDR: to recall
MC : Brings Ingredients, Breaks her Curse,
Get's her Chalice,
Get's her Crown,
Liberates her temple from Orcs,
Gets her 12 Crystal eggs, get's her the Gem from a dragon.
Ziva: Makes MC Jizz on an Old Witch (which idk if it counts as positive or negative I guess it would depends on personal kinks)
Asks for 80 gold to use the chalice MC recovered.
Shares the recipes to potions her order uses for profit and gives access to the chalice MC recover.
Lets you have sloppy seconds on her vag.
As for the reward for the Eggs and Gem I cannot say since I haven't gotten there yet but it seems satisfactory to me since as Kukothemadhatter said you get to knock her up in the Threesome scene.

I won't even start on how Ziva's quest for the Crown has unleashed vampires on the little town that wanted to drive her away for their safety and yes the MC and Ziva are both responsible for that it was MC's carelessness but it was Ziva's quest.
We don't have to agree on it Man you enjoy the game how you enjoy it I enjoy it how I enjoy it but we both love the game. Also to me it just seems The MC hasn't been reimbursed properly yet. Maybe I am being one sided... but if I am...I am on the MC's side for sure. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this happens in several games is not the only one that happens in the legend of the opal queen and in runescape adoveria the mc seems to have a free brothel and the only one that has to make an effort to fuck the women is the mc. i mean you have to fulfill several missions to have sex and then you can have sex, and then you see them sleeping with anyone. i don't understand that fetish that people have to share their wives. if i just wanted sex, i do it with prostitutes.
not to mention sexual diseases,

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
In a way Zivah profits more from the players actions but he is hardly unrewarded... he never stated to be unsatisfied with Zivahs and his agreement in word or thought from my recollection
We don't have to agree on it Man you enjoy the game how you enjoy it I enjoy it how I enjoy it but we both love the game. Also to me it just seems The MC hasn't been reimbursed properly yet. Maybe I am being one sided... but if I am...I am on the MC's side for sure. :p
this happens in several games is not the only one that happens in the legend of the opal queen and in runescape adoveria the mc seems to have a free brothel and the only one that has to make an effort to fuck the women is the mc. i mean you have to fulfill several missions to have sex and then you can have sex, and then you see them sleeping with anyone. i don't understand that fetish that people have to share their wives. if i just wanted sex, i do it with prostitutes.
all the points brought by both sides are valid and could be seen as two faces of the same coin.
1) Ziva is a sacral whore and her services must be expensive, yet she only charged 80 gold for milking MC, and since she's also a healer, she's STD safe unlike the town's working girl
2) grug was beaten by the orcs, however that was a whole pack, anyone would be overrun by them, yet he still managed to survive. that's some impressive skills and a devoted giant will stop pilgrims from trying shit. Grug is played by Ziva into guarding the temple as shown by her dialogue... a High Priestess would probably say "By the goddess!" and not "Gods!" if she really couldn't handle grug's dick. the acolytes training probably has to do something with the phallus g. potion since sister theresa mentions that potion in her research. on the other hand she lets MC fuck her while using potions, to give him more pleasure.
3) Ziva favors the MC, while she doesen't seem to plan retiring yet, she helps MC with his sex adventures, and even lets him store some pussy in the temple. while the altar activation scene irritated me (my save carries from the early updates in which grug was killed, seeing him partake in the ritual was unpleasant) I ponder about the condition of the ritual; sexual pleasure was required, but whose? Quetsh seems like a selfish goddess so my guess is that it was Ziva that had to feel pleasure and to confirm that theory, the ritual succedes when the MC unlodads his load in Ziva's gina. let's face it, that wasn't her first rodeo and she probably got used to getting dicked by more than a dozen guys at the same time, yet doing it with MC warms her heart; it also looks like she negotiated MC's partecipation in the ritual, she could've asked anyone but she specifically wanted the MC

Reactions: Aioria619

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
all the points brought by both sides are valid and could be seen as two faces of the same coin.
1) Ziva is a sacral whore and her services must be expensive, yet she only charged 80 gold for milking MC, and since she's also a healer, she's STD safe unlike the town's working girl
2) grug was beaten by the orcs, however that was a whole pack, anyone would be overrun by them, yet he still managed to survive. that's some impressive skills and a devoted giant will stop pilgrims from trying shit. Grug is played by Ziva into guarding the temple as shown by her dialogue... a High Priestess would probably say "By the goddess!" and not "Gods!" if she really couldn't handle grug's dick. the acolytes training probably has to do something with the phallus g. potion since sister theresa mentions that potion in her research. on the other hand she lets MC fuck her while using potions, to give him more pleasure.
3) Ziva favors the MC, while she doesen't seem to plan retiring yet, she helps MC with his sex adventures, and even lets him store some pussy in the temple. while the altar activation scene irritated me (my save carries from the early updates in which grug was killed, seeing him partake in the ritual was unpleasant) I ponder about the condition of the ritual; sexual pleasure was required, but whose? Quetsh seems like a selfish goddess so my guess is that it was Ziva that had to feel pleasure and to confirm that theory, the ritual succedes when the MC unlodads his load in Ziva's gina. let's face it, that wasn't her first rodeo and she probably got used to getting dicked by more than a dozen guys at the same time, yet doing it with MC warms her heart; it also looks like she negotiated MC's partecipation in the ritual, she could've asked anyone but she specifically wanted the MC
I do not really say that this is bad, it would have been better to give the options of mc 2 (yes or no) is just add a little more content. The author already mentioned that the game contains (NTR) the problem is that they do not add the label if you put it, people can not complain about anything because they are already warned. When bang bang, which in theory would have to be your wife, is correct, and people justify it by saying that it is the culture of the goblins. he (MC) simply kills them with his ears, with that logic if in another culture it is okay for your girlfriend to sleep with everyone. It's okay. The author has wanted on several occasions to put content (Ntr). with the werewolf that, in theory, violates the woman that the mc had a date and you go back to the days and you're pregnant, because in the end you do not know who the son is. she does not want to talk about the subject

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
and people justify it by saying that it is the culture of the goblins. he (MC) simply kills them with his ears, with that logic if in another culture it is okay for your girlfriend to sleep with everyone. It's okay
I see it as MC stealing one of the few females from the tribes as in the end Shakala admits MC's seed is the best. i still would like an alternative path for those that can't stomach this version
you do not know who the son is. she does not want to talk about the subject
i waited 20 days after that and Mia wasn't pregnant, so it's not the wolf's kid, and she doesn't talk about it since she didn't like the experience

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You really need to ring that bell and complete Alice's questline
Everyone has his/her own few on things of value... so I agree to disagree with you
Ok so Fuck everything I said before having completed the quest line and ringing the bell those were valid points from the point of view of a man before ringing the bell but After that... Yeah Ziva's account's all cleared up... Heck she deserves a freebie quest on the house for that awesome Threesome... got to Impregnate both of them in one go.That Scene is AWESOME !
Knowledge is Power... if you know all the right things to do you can really achieve a lot in a short time... I spent a day preparing and in 3 In-game days and 2 Enhanced Fertility Potions my MC has impregnated Vixen(Dragoness),Vamp sisters,Mia,Ziva,Swamp Elf and Liandra or whatever her name is God Bless Energy potions. (Except Beth, doesn't feel right to cum inside her when she doesn't want you too, sure Im impregnating the entire town but I am not a monster, besides I have a soft spot for her Pettanko ass in a world full of busty women.) I realise that Zeiva and Calleh cannot technically be pregnant but since I couldn't figure out if the Ring-the-bell scene is repeatable or not and I didn't wanna miss the chance I used the Supernaturally fertile potion before that scene. Two days of just running around fucking things.
Now all that is left in-game is to check out casual repeatable afternoon sex with Victoria and once I've explored all alternatives I can Impregnate Alice.
it also looks like she negotiated MC's partecipation in the ritual, she could've asked anyone but she specifically wanted the MC
I've said it before and I'll say it again... MC is the Chosen one... His magic jizz is a cure all !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't understand that fetish that people have to share their wives. if i just wanted sex, i do it with prostitutes.
I hear ya ! S.T.D.'s ain't nothing to fuck with. The whole progress and reward system always feels strange in a hentai game unless the developer manages to pull off a miracle and make the game so fun to play that you don't even mind the grinding which I believe is true in this game.

I can't seem to figure out the time properly in this game the clock seems to be triggering Dyslexia or something what position is the sun supposed to be in on the GUI Clock in the upper right for it to be Afternoon (when you can visit Victoria, after completing the whole get her preggers>drug the mayor>drug Victoria quest line) I know it's not when the sun is in the middle of the clock thing... which is when high-noon/12 PM is supposed to be.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I see it as MC stealing one of the few females from the tribes as in the end Shakala admits MC's seed is the best. i still would like an alternative path for those that can't stomach this version
Hey we could have that scene as a Dothraki wedding... I don't mind having to fuck her on a pile of corpses that wanted to fuck her too... The babies she will have from the MC are going to be superior to those goblins anyway, she will have an upgraded tribe soon... if that is too Grim then maybe it could be a different tradition... like anyone who wants can challenge you to ritual combat not to the death of-course... if they win then they can share your bride if they get burnt crispy by my Lightning then boo hoo poor goblinos no cucking tonight...
Never attend a wedding without a good supply of HP & MP potions :D

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
once I've explored all alternatives I can Impregnate Alice.
Once you ring the bell, her quest starts. You will need some cure potion and enhanced fertility as her father makes her drink potion of bareness. And don't sleep in the inn as it may bug the quest

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Once you ring the bell, her quest starts. You will need some cure potion and enhanced fertility as her father makes her drink potion of bareness. And don't sleep in the inn as it may bug the quest
I went through the quest once before I got too sleepy IRL yesterday. So I witnessed the MC pass out drunk fortunately Johan Brandywine(Another LOTR/The-Hobbit reference, Brandywine is a river in hobbiton or some other hobbit place.) was also too drunk to "sample the merchandise"
I realized I'd need to head back to the Tower since I only came back with 14 crystal eggs, gave 12 to Ziva and used the other two to fertilize every female I could find. which reminds me I should probably fuck Gwyn the whore with the Enhanced potion active before initiating the drinking contest as I am assuming by cure Potion you meant the Cure Poison potion ? and that will counteract the alcohol making Brandywine pass out drunk and give MC the chance to impregnate Alice ? Should make a few more cure poison potions too, just to protect my investment in Alice until her pregnancy is realised.

Also any advice on how to figure out the time issue ? I can't seem to trigger the Afternoon sex with Victoria. I already drugged the mayor and then drugged her with moonflower polen to get her to do sex stuff with MC again.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I went through the quest once before I got too sleepy IRL yesterday. So I witnessed the MC pass out drunk fortunately Johan Brandywine(Another LOTR/The-Hobbit reference, Brandywine is a river in hobbiton or some other hobbit place.) was also too drunk to "sample the merchandise"
I realized I'd need to head back to the Tower since I only came back with 14 crystal eggs, gave 12 to Ziva and used the other two to fertilize every female I could find. which reminds me I should probably fuck Gwyn the whore with the Enhanced potion active before initiating the drinking contest as I am assuming by cure Potion you meant the Cure Poison potion ? and that will counteract the alcohol making Brandywine pass out drunk and give MC the chance to impregnate Alice ? Should make a few more cure poison potions too, just to protect my investment in Alice until her pregnancy is realised.

Also any advice on how to figure out the time issue ? I can't seem to trigger the Afternoon sex with Victoria. I already drugged the mayor and then drugged her with moonflower polen to get her to do sex stuff with MC again.
From morning to afternoon it takes 8 hours, and Victoria must be horny

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
From morning to afternoon it takes 8 hours, and Victoria must be horny
Ah I see so to pinpoint afternoon I just sleep away a day and hen sleep for 8 hours to mark afternoon on the clock... thanks, also do I have to sprinkle more Moonflower pollen somewhere or does she get horny with the passage of time ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I realise that Zeiva and Calleh cannot technically be pregnant but since I couldn't figure out if the Ring-the-bell scene is repeatable or not and I didn't wanna miss the chance I used the Supernaturally fertile potion before that scene. Two days of just running around fucking things.
The scene is repeatable, but RND based... save before ringing the bell... I'd even suggest to save than go to sleep and ring the bell in the morning... worked for me
Ah I see so to pinpoint afternoon I just sleep away a day and hen sleep for 8 hours to mark afternoon on the clock... thanks, also do I have to sprinkle more Moonflower pollen somewhere or does she get horny with the passage of time ?
It doesn't need to be afternoon... can be afternoon till night...when the background dureing combat turns red it's the right time... normally the sun stands at 2 o'clock than

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Stigs

May 24, 2018
So I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to get it to work. After extracting everything from the compressed folder I downloaded from Mega it makes a "Peasants Quest NYD141" folder inside this is a "www" folder, a "Peasants Quest NYD141" application I can execute and a "READ ME - SERIOUSLY'. Inside the "www" is a "save" folder. Those are all I have but the problem comes with me trying to launch the application, it brings up this weird interface with the file name I have the game in and I can move things to and from the launched application, what do I do to get the game running? I am not sure if it is something new, it used to just be extract from the file and play, now it's all this weird stuff, I have seen it with other games too, any advice?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The scene is repeatable, but RND based... save before ringing the bell... I'd even suggest to save than go to slepp and ring the bell in the morning... worked for me
Yup Already have a Save before the interaction with Vixen, and one before ringing the bell specifically to rewatch the whole scene, Maybe I aughta just make some Spirit potions instead but Idk if those let you chose the fertility potion based sex scenes or not since usually the Fertility potion adds 1 more CG where the ladies discuss the massiveness of your load.
And that is exactly what I did... Went to bed>woke up in the morning>drank Enhanced fertility potion>rang the bell>Impregnation Spree.
It doesn't need to be afternoon... can be afternoon till night...when the background dureing combat turns red it's the right time... normally the sun stands at 2 o'clock than
Ya in combat it turns red during dawn and dusk and dark at night but I never took note of it on the clock since I didn't know id need to be worried about time of day to trigger a sex scene. I tried entering her room at night but It just ended up with MC getting caught even though I took the precaution to wait for the guard to have just passed to get maximum time to pry open the window... maybe that was a bug ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to get it to work. After extracting everything from the compressed folder I downloaded from Mega it makes a "Peasants Quest NYD141" folder inside this is a "www" folder, a "Peasants Quest NYD141" application I can execute and a "READ ME - SERIOUSLY'. Inside the "www" is a "save" folder. Those are all I have but the problem comes with me trying to launch the application, it brings up this weird interface with the file name I have the game in and I can move things to and from the launched application, what do I do to get the game running? I am not sure if it is something new, it used to just be extract from the file and play, now it's all this weird stuff, I have seen it with other games too, any advice?
...don't start the game from within the www Folder... there should be an exe in the Parent folder
Yup Already have a Save before the interaction with Vixen, and one before ringing the bell specifically to rewatch the whole scene, Maybe I aughta just make some Spirit potions instead but Idk if those let you chose the fertility potion based sex scenes or not since usually the Fertility potion adds 1 more CG where the ladies discuss the massiveness of your load.
And that is exactly what I did... Went to bed>woke up in the morning>drank Enhanced fertility potion>rang the bell>Impregnation Spree.
I meant you can just replay the scene later... the Quest reward just adds a sure fire situation for the ringing... interact with the cord at any other time and you have a chance to replay the whole scene.
Ya in combat it turns red during dawn and dusk and dark at night but I never took note of it on the clock since I didn't know id need to be worried about time of day to trigger a sex scene. I tried entering her room at night but It just ended up with MC getting caught even though I took the precaution to wait for the guard to have just passed to get maximum time to pry open the window... maybe that was a bug ?
Her night visits don't play in her room, but yours... go to the house you rented from her... there is a chance she is on the 2nd floor...

Stigs

May 24, 2018
...don't start the game from within the www Folder... there should be an exe in the Parent folder
I am not starting it from the "www" folder, the application is in the same folder that the "www" folder is in, not in the "www". If that makes any sense at all, I worded it weirdly.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You can drink potions during the scene
MC getting caught even though I took the precaution to wait for the guard to have just passed to get maximum time to pry open the window... maybe that was a bug ?
Wait till the guard moves in front of the house and press space to progress the scene

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes