Sep 27, 2023
Hey guys. I read something about winning Victoria back. Are you winning her back from someone who stole her from you or does she break with you up for another reason?
When she gets pregnant by the MC, she doesn't want her husband to know she was cheating on him with the MC, so she decides to stop her affair with the MC and then you have to get her to return having an affair with you. That is all it is no one is stealing her from the MC.

John Rickson

May 18, 2019
Im facing a problem here i cant load any of my save file i was playing the game yesterday just fine but now its not loading any save file

Sep 27, 2023
Now I know there is definitely a bug with the current update because I started to replay the game and everyone has five stars in my game except Ziva who has 4 and Oksana who has 2 despite what choices I made from the walk-thru. Ziva should be at 5 and Oksana should be at 4, it was not this way before the current update.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Havina a bit of trouble. Hoping someone can advise. I got the spider lady pregnant (and changed into a complete woman). After her pregnancy completed, I find eggs in the dungeon, but no spider, and there is no "*" where I can leave food. How do I get her to reappear? I took the eggs and the next day they reappear, but no spider lady (Venomina?). Thanks in advance.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Havina a bit of trouble. Hoping someone can advise. I got the spider lady pregnant (and changed into a complete woman). After her pregnancy completed, I find eggs in the dungeon, but no spider, and there is no "*" where I can leave food. How do I get her to reappear? I took the eggs and the next day they reappear, but no spider lady (Venomina?). Thanks in advance.
the food is not left behind, you simply have to talk to Venomina. I think you just can't see her because that area is too dark, so turn on a torch and talk to Venomina to give her some food.
Spiders are just children that can appear randomly, so they don't necessarily exist.

PS
by replying to another user:
as for Oksana, well I did everything right too and I only have two hearts. But does it honestly matter? No... it doesn't change anything, you'll still have all the scenes anyway. I'll wait for an update where it will allow you to give her gifts to increase his hearts like it happens with all the others.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023
the food is not left behind, you simply have to talk to Venomina. I think you just can't see her because that area is too dark, so turn on a torch and talk to Venomina to give her some food.
Spiders are just children that can appear randomly, so they don't necessarily exist.

PS
by replying to another user:
as for Oksana, well I did everything right too and I only have two hearts. But does it honestly matter? No... it doesn't change anything, you'll still have all the scenes anyway. I'll wait for an update where it will allow you to give him gifts to increase his hearts like it happens with all the others.
Oksana is a him? ;)

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. Finally got Ziva to 5 stars and it happened right after I rescued Julia, but I am pretty sure it is supposed to happen earlier than that. I guess I will have to wait for the update in May to see if Oksana's stars were fixed or not or even if she gets a fifth star which would be a long time coming. Probably the only LI that doesn't have 5 stars other than the vampires.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Ok. Finally got Ziva to 5 stars and it happened right after I rescued Julia, but I am pretty sure it is supposed to happen earlier than that. I guess I will have to wait for the update in May to see if Oksana's stars were fixed or not or even if she gets a fifth star which would be a long time coming. Probably the only LI that doesn't have 5 stars other than the vampires.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where do you see these stars you're talking about?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where do you see these stars you're talking about?
In the Book of Girls... you'll need to do a quest to get it... Start it by buying something from the dodgy stranger in the Tavern

Reactions: BCGuy

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
In the Book of Girls... you'll need to do a quest to get it... Start it by buying something from the dodgy stranger in the Tavern
BCGuy You'll need to talk the Ralph the innkeeper at least once before Shady Guy shows up. You don't have to buy anything from him, "never mind" is enough to trigger it.

Reactions: BCGuy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
BCGuy You'll need to talk the Ralph the innkeeper at least once before Shady Guy shows up. You don't have to buy anything from him, "never mind" is enough to trigger it.
I always assume the player has spoken to everyone in the village already....
Assuming makes an "ASS" out of "U" & "ME"!... Bad Me!! ... I need to unlearn that habit :unsure:

Reactions: Damagus01
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes