• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
My familiar/imp has been pregnant for many days, but she won't give birth. Is there some trick, like do I need to sleep in a specific place or sleep in the same place for 5 nights in a row, or some such? I have tried sleeping in the tower bedroom multiple times and in my "old" room in the village multiple times. No joy. She's definitely pregnant and has been for many, many days. Thanks in advance.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My familiar/imp has been pregnant for many days, but she won't give birth. Is there some trick, like do I need to sleep in a specific place or sleep in the same place for 5 nights in a row, or some such? I have tried sleeping in the tower bedroom multiple times and in my "old" room in the village multiple times. No joy. She's definitely pregnant and has been for many, many days. Thanks in advance.
20 days max for her pregnancy. No specific location however sleeping somewhere that she wont disappear from is best as there is a potential bug where she disappears forever.

Reactions: BCGuy

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Is there no way to Learn Erevi's Light source spell? The vampiric nightvision sucks and the torch is somewhat bearable. I kinda don't want to resort to disabling the light effects in options cuz the day/night cycle bar looks iffy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there no way to Learn Erevi's Light source spell? The vampiric nightvision sucks and the torch is somewhat bearable. I kinda don't want to resort to disabling the light effects in options cuz the day/night cycle bar looks iffy.
Currently no. Not sure if it's in the cards later tho

Sep 27, 2023
I have been wondering about this affair that Victoria had with the chief guard and was the MC showing up the reason she stopped seeing him or was it something else altogether? Because he definitely didn't like getting spurned by her and why he tried to blackmail her with the panties, I am pretty sure she was using the house the MC was renting from her to have sex with the chief guard due to her alluding to how comfortable the bed was in there when the MC enquired about renting the house. It would be interesting to know more of the backstory on that and how the affair started and if he will ever return to get revenge on her and the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I have been wondering about this affair that Victoria had with the chief guard and was the MC showing up the reason she stopped seeing him or was it something else altogether? Because he definitely didn't like getting spurned by her and why he tried to blackmail her with the panties, I am pretty sure she was using the house the MC was renting from her to have sex with the chief guard due to her alluding to how comfortable the bed was in there when the MC enquired about renting the house. It would be interesting to know more of the backstory on that and how the affair started and if he will ever return to get revenge on her and the MC.
I'm betting she cut off the seggs when the blackmail started. A simple matter of putting the house up for rent to make it unavailable, and then seizing her chance when the MC's horniness got the better of his judgement. As for Eckhardt showing up again, wouldn't surprise me if he falls in with Cath...

Sep 27, 2023
I'm betting she cut off the seggs when the blackmail started. A simple matter of putting the house up for rent to make it unavailable, and then seizing her chance when the MC's horniness got the better of his judgement. As for Eckhardt showing up again, wouldn't surprise me if he falls in with Cath...
He wouldn't have had a reason to blackmail her period IF she cut it off after the blackmail started. The only reason that he would blackmail her is if she cut off her relationship with him and he wasn't happy about that. In The Rival quest he mentions how the MC showed up and started stealing all of the woman, so I am pretty sure that Victoria stopping her affair with Eckhardt had something to do with the MC and him being younger than him and a bigger cock.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He wouldn't have had a reason to blackmail her period IF she cut it off after the blackmail started. The only reason that he would blackmail her is if she cut off her relationship with him and he wasn't happy about that. In The Rival quest he mentions how the MC showed up and started stealing all of the woman, so I am pretty sure that Victoria stopping her affair with Eckhardt had something to do with the MC and him being younger than him and a bigger cock.
I feel like Victoria most likley broke up with Eckhardt before MC arrived. Victoria seems like the kind of woman who prefers to use men like toys then discard them when she is bored. The captain also seems like a slime ball so it's possible it was a one-night thing & hes been blackmailing her for a while, either for money or perhaps "services".

If that's the case then Victoria would see MC as both a new toy & a way to remove her problem. Eckhardt didnt seem to give a shot about MC being with Victoria, or the fact he took Jenny, Alice, Rosy & Beth. It's not until the town whore is taken away from him & his men that he become indignant.

Whatever their background, I wouldnt be surprised if Eckhardt blackmailed first.

Reactions: Damagus01

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
My take on how it went down...

E: "I have the evidence of your unfaithfulness, slut. Those panties you promised to only wear for your husband. Not that they ever did anything for him. Start paying me or I'll tell him about us."
V: "He'd never believe you!"
E: "I'll say you came on to me. Which, to refresh your memory, you did. And that I was weak to your temptations, but I can't live with the shame of sleeping with another man's wife any more."
V: "You wouldn't!"
E: "I would. And after he divorces you I'm sure you'd make a fine tavern wench again, even now. I'd even come see you there. Regularly."
V: "I'll never fuck you again!"
E: "I guess you're not as much of a slut as I thought. But you'll still pay me every week to keep your secret, and your lifestyle. Minus the sex, of course...you were so desperate for a good, hard pounding when you came to me. And don't bother trying the same thing with any of my men, either. They know what'll happen if they get caught with any local girls other than Gwynneth, let alone you."
V: (storms out)

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
For the "Go forth and multiply" quest, the walkthrough says you need at least 5 children at the Temple to have the ghost lady come to your bed for the second time. I have 9 children there, but she still isn't coming to the bedroom. Is the requirement for 5 by each girl? Or am I missing some other detail? Thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For the "Go forth and multiply" quest, the walkthrough says you need at least 5 children at the Temple to have the ghost lady come to your bed for the second time. I have 9 children there, but she still isn't coming to the bedroom. Is the requirement for 5 by each girl? Or am I missing some other detail? Thanks.
9 should be more than enough, have you slept there?, iirc you need to sleep there at least twice

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried sleeping there with the mother's ring equipped, and no joy. Will try again and do two consecutive days.
iirc it doesn't need to be at night, you can just spam sleep to make it happen, I think there might be some RNG so it might take more than 2, but if you spam 5 or 6 with mothers ring equipped without seeing her then I'm out of ideas.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Well, I goofed up and gave the perfume I made to Erevi. No problem, right? Just go back to the bat cave. But when I killed the alpha bat, it just disappeared. No musk glands to take. Oh, and apparently there is only one alpha bat per reset of the cave. Am I screwed? Or is there somewhere else to get musk glands?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes