SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
You make it at the smithy in Weirdwood, as part of the vampires questline.

Madame Daiyu at the Black Dragon shop in Greyport doesn't sell magic rings (at least not yet). The only rings you can buy are again at the smithy in WW. :)
Thanks for the explanation on the rings. This is what happens when you reach 75. You get confused. You were right about getting the magic rings from the smith. I thought I got them in Greyport. Lol Thanks for your response.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tried everything ( brought the sheep again and tried to go everyday for like 2 weeks ) , Maghda route just stuck at that dialogue and it seems the only way for me to go to Maghda now is by someone providing a save to me.
save is fixed, but he has no clue how you did make it break :X

Sep 27, 2023
who's Betty, if you mean Beth, her update is next update not this one.
Beth is in this upcoming update in May. IF you have been looking at the dev updates that have been posted you would know it is this update coming up NOT the next one, we dont know what the next one will be yet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Beth is in this upcoming update in May. IF you have been looking at the dev updates that have been posted you would know it is this update coming up NOT the next one, we dont know what the next one will be yet.
Thats what I said :p
This Update is the one posted here, available for download right NOW [aka v3.32, aka the current update]
The Next Update is the one that will replace it. (that's what Next means, aka not here yet)

Last edited:

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys. I read something about winning Victoria back. Are you winning her back from someone who stole her from you or does she break with you up for another reason?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
What is the deal with the egg of the dark elf's daughter when does it hatch
To expand on what DomWolf said, that part of the game hasn't been added yet. But it will be. Right now Tinkerer is (mostly) focused on getting the last few existing girls who cannot give birth yet to where they can. After that new girls should be able to give birth when added, knock on wood.

It may take a bit to get to the egg hatching, though. He averages 3-5 updates a year, but he's exceptionally reliable on that and has been for the 7+ years he's been creating PQ. So may not be soon, but we will get it. :cool:

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
I have been replaying the game and I think I accidentally skipped the quest name: "Stolen Tools" (page 66 of the walkthrough). Markus was there when I went to town with my daughter but I thought that I would talk to him after completing the current mission so after going back to the tower of dread and leaving the daughter there I went back to town and now Marcus is not offering the quest. I just wanted to know if any later quests depend upon this quest. Is my save effed up now? I have been playing the vanilla game without any mods. I have been 6+ hours in.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have been replaying the game and I think I accidentally skipped the quest name: "Stolen Tools" (page 66 of the walkthrough). Markus was there when I went to town with my daughter but I thought that I would talk to him after completing the current mission so after going back to the tower of dread and leaving the daughter there I went back to town and now Marcus is not offering the quest. I just wanted to know if any later quests depend upon this quest. Is my save effed up now? I have been playing the vanilla game without any mods. I have been 6+ hours in.
That is the only quest that must be completed during Waystones Part 2.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes