Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well there is also the possibility that the werewolf is the direwolf that only turns in certain situations.
And honestly I would prefer it if the guard captain was to witness the werewolf attack and get slain by preventing it and you come in to save the day after he goes down.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
well there is also the possibility that the werewolf is the direwolf that only turns in certain situations.
And honestly I would prefer it if the guard captain was to witness the werewolf attack and get slain by preventing it and you come in to save the day after he goes down.
immagine the wolfman being part of a quest chain; let's say t starts with some slain sheeps, MC saves Mia, the severaly wounded wolfman hides and we ask the vampire sisters for help in traking him down. they lend us a ghoul as a temporary party member

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
as long as the wolfmen doesn't hide around the western road of Weirdwood you would have to explain how an undead was obediently following you... remember how afraid they were of a witch... a Necromancer would certainly be worse.
Also you would be forced to run around at night (Ghouls aren't active at day if I am not mistaken, and the sisters can only be asked at night)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
as long as the wolfmen doesn't hide around the western road of Weirdwood you would have to explain how an undead was obediently following you... remember how afraid they were of a witch... a Necromancer would certainly be worse.
Also you would be forced to run around at night (Ghouls aren't active at day if I am not mistaken, and the sisters can only be asked at night)
party pooper!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
on the other hand if the werewolf was not the direwolf you might be able to use him to track down the monster.
It's an oversized dog with even better sences afterall

ite23

Nov 22, 2017
Might be already asked. Yet, anyways, in the dungeon can you capture more things or is still limited to the bat girl?
how do I produce more eggs without using the fertility potion seems to me that its a must. but if i can capture the male bat or goblin or other male creature to fuck the bat and get me eggs fast I would like to know if that is a possibility?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Might be already asked. Yet, anyways, in the dungeon can you capture more things or is still limited to the bat girl?
how do I produce more eggs without using the fertility potion seems to me that its a must. but if i can capture the male bat or goblin or other male creature to fuck the bat and get me eggs fast I would like to know if that is a possibility?
you can't use substitutes, if you want to make eggs, you have to make her orgasm

ite23

Nov 22, 2017
you can't use substitutes, if you want to make eggs, you have to make her orgasm
I see that is the case, said it would be nice to see some goblin on bat girl. anyways, seems like I have to use fertility potion to get them eggs.

the other thing can we capture any other things in dungeon or limited to that one bat girl for now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well you can actually capture several targets, but only the bad breeder has a use outside of being a sacrifice or food source

ite23

Nov 22, 2017
We can catch only bat girl and no need to use fertility potion that is to get women pregnant much faster just use cheats to add money and active the thing in the letter in your room so she can feel much better in her room.
Yeah that part I did no need to use cheat for it. But it seems or maybe just my luck, (make it orgasim 5 times and yet no egg) but when I use the fertility I get the eggs. anyways I will try to see if the potion is not needed :)

well you can actually capture several targets, but only the bad breeder has a use outside of being a sacrifice or food source
yeah but can not be sexually used or manipulated other than being sacrifices, but quick question if you capture the bat girl/goblin/creatures and go to Dolf and Maghda is there like any sexual encounter? (I might try it anyways)

would be cool if Bolon can be invited to fuck the bat girl. just assign him to fuck her and check for eggs each morning :p

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes