Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
to finish the graveyard quest you need to kill the 3 vampire sisters by opening their crypt dureing the day... but why would you do that? going there at night sacks you some 4 some fun afterall
the mayor is finding moonpollen and add it to his drink in the dining room... afterwards wait until his wife comes to visit and tell you about you success... repeat if she doesn't appear in the next 2 or 3 days

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Progress?
Patrons only
Oct 16 at 12:44am
So I've been busy doing lots of rendering work lately. The upcoming update is very Mia heavy, with at least 5 H-scenes. This is because I wanted to get her to a point where her story was sort of complete. Now I might still add a scene or two, or some small quests later on, but basically her story will be done.
What does "done" mean? Well, you'll be able to have babies with her (yes, several). So you can knock her up again after she gives birth. Creating one big happy, all be it dysfunctional, family:)

When will it be done? I'm still aiming at an end of month release. Renders are about 85% complete, but I still have quite a bit of script to take care of.

Well, that's it for now!
MiaHome_-_312.png

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Progress?
Patrons only
So I've been busy doing lots of rendering work lately. The upcoming update is very Mia heavy, with at least 5 H-scenes. This is because I wanted to get her to a point where her story was sort of complete. Now I might still add a scene or two, or some small quests later on, but basically her story will be done.
What does "done" mean? Well, you'll be able to have babies with her (yes, several). So you can knock her up again after she gives birth. Creating one big happy, all be it dysfunctional, family:)

When will it be done? I'm still aiming at an end of month release. Renders are about 85% complete, but I still have quite a bit of script to take care of.

Well, that's it for now!
View attachment 163188
Is this a new character?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Progress?
Patrons only

Well, that's it for now!
View attachment 163188
Mia is the girl living with her grandmother right?
Not going to lie, she is my least favorite of them all. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: memosabry777

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The question has already been answered, but as you can see. The path is the same pattern, as that in the square from when you entered.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
This game is like a pregnant show
There are only 10 contestants left
Elf,Vampires,bartender,prostitute,Goddess,stable girl,Ogre women,Swamp Elf.
Who is next?
You decide

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah I know was talking after her
the girl chosen by the poll was alice but the dev split the update;the next ones will be ziva and the swamp elf, as it's hinted in the last version...
and I believe tinkerer mentioned in one of the public posts that he wants to add a succubus too.

Reactions: giraffe69

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering what we know so far I think the Succubus is going to be our daughter with Every... red skin and black horns... remember?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Though he'll have to be really carefully when it comes to patreon's TOS in that case. Until now the game managed that pretty well but he could run into problems as soon as incest really becomes a thing.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
the girl chosen by the poll was alice but the dev split the update;the next ones will be ziva and the swamp elf, as it's hinted in the last version...
and I believe tinkerer mentioned in one of the public posts that he wants to add a succubus too.
The girl chosen by the poll was not Alice. The poll was a complete 50/50 between Alice and Mia, so Tinkerer decided to work on both of the women.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes