szilank86

Mar 25, 2018
go to the north of Weirdwood, than east you'll need a bottle of elven wine to compete with the elven guard, if you hit more targets on her shooting range than her you can either do dirty things with her or get 10 bottles.
Winning repeatedly and chooseing to do dirty things will change her behaviour to you, so you can get water without an competition... you'll still need the wine
pro tip: the elf gets more drunk with each attempt to the point that she migh miss all 5 shots, don;t drink when asked and equip a bow for the best results, if you can use agility potion use one
Thank you both of you!

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How to get rid of this black square so I can see the quest details? Whenever i click on a quest for an overview of the details its alwasy covered in black.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
when is the new update coming out?
Tinkerer wrote on Discord today that it's going to last a while:

"Well, I'll release something in october. I underestimated the amount of scenes I needed to do for this update, so I might just end up splitting it after all."

No date set yet, except "october".

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

"Well, I'll release something in october. I underestimated the amount of scenes I needed to do for this update, so I might just end up splitting it after all."

I'm guessing october 20. that's the best outcome for me

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

I 'd rather just wait for Tinkerer to get everything he wanted for the next update done, rather then just have a few things to do which is what usually happens when the devs say 'I'll just split it for now' Not complaining about at all but personally I can wait for a completed update the dev wants to give!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well considering we were supposed to get 2 mayor characters (+1 minor) included with the next update splitting it could mean we get 1 mayor character and maybe the minor one now and the 2nd one later

marco pham

Dec 22, 2017
anyone have a save file when main char find a big gem and a key in a cave??? before you have a choice ran away or give it to the dragon??? i chosse ran away and i just realize im fuckup

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The latest news:

Hi!
It's been a while since I last posted some news here. So I thought you might want to know what's been going on of late.

The last few weeks have been very busy both with game related stuff and normal life doings. And when I get stressed I usually shy away from social media as much as possible.

But back to the important issue of what I've actually been doing:

- As you may have noticed the banner on my patron page has changed. I finally took the time to create a more professional looking image as the title screen for the game. I must admit I had quite a bit of help creating the complete image, but nobody's perfect:). This image will also feature as the splash screen in the next release of the game, for a more cohesive experience.

- To improve production efficiency I finally scraped together enough cash to purchase a more powerful rendering PC. It took some days to build (I always buy my PC's in bits) and migrate all my software, but it's running beautifully now! Not only will it reduce render times, but on my old rig I could easily loose 10-15 hours a month due to crashes related to lack of memory. So, happy days ahead:).

- For a while now, I've been contemplating on a way to make the game available to people on other platforms than Windows. The problem was that I didn't have access to, or could afford to buy Linux or OSX based hardware for testing purposes. So I thought perhaps I could do a browser version of the game. This wasn't as simple as it seemed, because very few browser will allow you to play the game locally due to security restrictions. Luckily a fellow patron (Saradex) knows a lot about hosting websites and has offered to help! He's done a terrific job already, and hopefully I'll be able to announce something more tangible soon. And don't worry, the local windows version of the game will continue as usual.

- Lastly, but not least; I've been spending a lot of time working on the game. Game mechanics wise I've only been squashing bugs, adding old quests to the journal and adding new item icons. But I've done a lot of render work. As you may recall the next update is supposed to feature Mia, Alice and an introduction of another character. I've gone over the scenes I need to do, and the numbers aren't pretty. Usually I do 3-4 scenes per update. To get the girls where I want them to be storywise (pregnant;-) ). I need to do 5 Mia scenes, 3-4 scenes with Alice and 1 for girl X. This time I won't be adding a lot of new maps, so that should save me some work. But it's still easily more than twice the size of my usual updates. So I have the option of either waiting until everything is done and release everything at once somewhere near the end of November, or I could do one girl at the time and release one in October and the last one in November. And honestly, even though I in a spur of madness, said I'd to both girls at once. I think it's better if I split the releases. Not only does this make it easier for me to keep track of things, but you at least get something new while you wait for me to complete it all (you can always skip the first release and wait for the second one).

So, that's about it for now. I wish you all a good weekend!
Mia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes