Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i am in the temple ant only two doors are locked why? what i must do to unlocked them. i did all the quests (22) except semetary (23) i can't get the reward
the 2 rooms are un-available, the cemetary quest can be completed only if you kill the vampires

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Any news about next patch release date? Alice and Mia ain't my favourites but I'm crossing fingers for a hot halfling cook.

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
Did the last update get rid of the dates with Caleah? I have the lamps, completed every quest but can't install them in the swampy side of Weirdwood (bottom right).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you already ask her for a date before?
I think she tells you she wants some romantic and installing the lights is your version of that... luckily she agrees^^

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
did you already ask her for a date before?
I think she tells you she wants some romantic and installing the lights is your version of that... luckily she agrees^^
I have done it on a previous save, which I lost *oof* so I started a new one and did everything else, but I can't get this event. When I talk to her, she only says "Hi, Kurets" or something like that. I have been to the river at every imaginable time of day/night, went to every single square, trying to activate it to no avail.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Heh apparently I broke the game lol everything was working fine, til I gave the dark elf the red lingere, on that scene, game closed itself lol whoops xD guess she secretly preferred the black outfit and the anal option even though she complained about it :3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well I wouldn't be to concerned about that... RPG Maker MV is known to be rather unstable... games that not constantly bug out are very well made, but even those can't help the engine and tend to die after some intensive playing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to the north of Weirdwood, than east you'll need a bottle of elven wine to compete with the elven guard, if you hit more targets on her shooting range than her you can either do dirty things with her or get 10 bottles.
Winning repeatedly and chooseing to do dirty things will change her behaviour to you, so you can get water without an competition... you'll still need the wine

Reactions: szilank86
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes