Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
talk to Ziva...than go down the stairs twice... the correct note you are searching is in the far lower left room (library)
there is a "secretary" table... interact with it to find the neccesary notes

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
To get the spyglass started you need to help out at the horse stable and peek on the woman inside each time. Eventually your character laments that he can't see in detail and wants to be able to see better. The suggestion given is to go ask at the store I think, can't recall offhand. When you go there and ask about it you'll be told about a spyglass that can be made with a special crystal.

The crystal is in a cave guarded by an ogre that's easy to miss. On the mountain pass where you encounter black goblins, the last screen before you leave there's a part where you can go north then west along a narrow path to the cave.
I have yet to find the crystal, it just isn't there.

jkbronco

Apr 27, 2018
talk to Ziva...than go down the stairs twice... the correct note you are searching is in the far lower left room (library)
there is a "secretary" table... interact with it to find the neccesary notes
Definitively the trigger for that node. Off to the races thanks.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The rock edge on this ramp didn't make much sense to me.
I spent about an hour trying to find this place...

"Cave" in the picture is the Goblin cave, which you shouldn't enter.
When you get to the snowy part, keep going west until you see a small entrance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sounds like you only found the scattered notes in the previous high priestess chamber...you need to find Theresa's note's for the point to appear... read about it further up

giorgio costelli

Aug 7, 2018
After getting pregnant the drake, i have to bring her a gift but i dont know what. I also have a problem to find a suitable body of water for the decoration

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Cant ask Frida to give me a wolf for Mia.

I rescued her and the pups, and i got Frida pregnant, am i missing something? I gave her the dress but im not able to make her wear it. Did i bug the game? Is there away to dodge the bug if so?

All i can do now is give her the vegetables during the day when shes inside and outside.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
yes, but i figured it out. the last quest that i have is to bring a gift to the drake
Buy the gold chain dress as suggested previously.

I rescued her and the pups, and i got Frida pregnant, am i missing something? I gave her the dress but im not able to make her wear it. Did i bug the game? Is there away to dodge the bug if so?

All i can do now is give her the vegetables during the day when shes inside and outside.
She got somewhat upset that you knocked her up without her consent.
The "game" doesn't tell you this but seeing you have to start over to win her affection.
So keep giving her veggies(no pun intended) by harvesting her crop and make those in her kitchen.
One per day and she'll eventually dress up for you.

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017

maybe you are not in a good relationship with her ! and for that you need to continue to give her vegetables

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes