Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Would this game be considered something that someone who hates RPGM can enjoy? Or does it suffer the usual issues of long travel times across a map and lengthy combat scenes etc.?
Once you know where to go the map is really small and packed. Definitely try it out! It's incredible

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Would this game be considered something that someone who hates RPGM can enjoy? Or does it suffer the usual issues of long travel times across a map and lengthy combat scenes etc.?
let's rate enemy encounters on a scale of 1 to 8 stars; encounters above 3 are visible on map and can be avoided. iThe beginign is a bit slow since at most you can take on 2-3 goblins till you have to give up and run for the town, but that's enough to progress things with the inkeeper's daughter. Traveling doesn;t take long, and if you get bored there's always a girl or two to have fun with on the way.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
A little update
Patrons only
Sep 19 at 12:03am
Just wanted to let you know that work is well under way on the next update. As you may know, the next update will feature more content for Mia, Alice and one more girl. I plan to add a lot of new scenes, so it's going to be the biggest update yet. Can't pinpoint a release date yet, but I'll keep you informed!

Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A little update
Patrons only
Sep 19 at 12:03am
Just wanted to let you know that work is well under way on the next update. As you may know, the next update will feature more content for Mia, Alice and one more girl. I plan to add a lot of new scenes, so it's going to be the biggest update yet. Can't pinpoint a release date yet, but I'll keep you informed!

Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like lil red ridin hood... I just hope tinkerer won't add wolves as enemies

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Evangelion-01 do you believe Tinkerer might use the chance to introduce the "other women's smell on MC"status? If Mia becomes a werewolf as some of us have speculated, her senses should be able to smell any women the MC had sex recently. the status would go away after a night's rest or by using "bucket full of water"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that he will introduce 3 characters with charm path this release I doubt we'll see any additional game mechanics.
Mia and Alice are already known... so it's only their story path that will be a suprise...the 3rd character is a surprise...might actually be the long announced furry

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i tried to download the compressed version and my browser says it contains a virus

edit: downloaded again diffrent host ( sry i didnt remember which one is the "bad" one) and had no problems

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me i dont know how to trigger the event for victoria for version 1.15 and the stuff for this version, since there is no updated walkthrough

samsoe

Sep 16, 2018
there is a bug in compressed file. because there is no transfer star in the west om cemetrery. after i got quest from ziva

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
considering that he will introduce 3 characters with charm path this release I doubt we'll see any additional game mechanics.
Mia and Alice are already known... so it's only their story path that will be a suprise...the 3rd character is a surprise...might actually be the long announced furry
or it could be one of the pregnant ones giving birth

there is a bug in compressed file. because there is no transfer star in the west om cemetrery. after i got quest from ziva
have you read the notes in the temple's basement?

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Probably the Halfling cook. I though she was coming next patch before mia and alice story, but maybe he is getting all of them at the same time.
Can't wait for more shakala, hope he will work with her story soon.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Having a hard time trying to find a bear, does anyone know all the variables for all the bear items?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes