t727

Jan 4, 2018
Ingredients for the enhanced fertility potion?
I thought I had all I needed (including the crystalized eggs)
There's a book for the regular potions but not the "temple" potions...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can read them in key items menu of your inventory...but the 3 rather spare ingeredients are normally human seed, spider eggs and crystalized eggs

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
you can read them in key items menu of your inventory...but the 3 rather spare ingeredients are normally human seed, spider eggs and crystalized eggs
Thanks! I hadn't noticed that area before.
However, I can't get the Victoria event to trigger, I've gave her the black lingier thing

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know why but my quest log Is all black screen ? It does not shows any instructions or anything just black screen. Anyone can help me with that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I gave 12 crystallised egg to her now what is after this? ?
Did you already recover the large crystal (dragon tear)?
Did you already place it in the bason in the basement?
If so you were told to get some rest in the large room downstairs and use the bell (cordel on the northern wall) once you are ready for your reward (have an enchanted fertility potion and an energy potion)
Do you know how ?
Help her dad to find a purpose again... agitiate him to fight some goblins than find him in the forest and afterwards help Ziva reconquer her temple.
afterwards learn summoning from your witch lover and talk to her

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hard to tell if we don't know what you might have skipped...this is an open world adventure...you can do everything at your own pace and only a few quest require another one (from a different girl/storyline) to be completed... you might want to search for the guide and see for yourself... the latest questline is mostlikely not included yet

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck on the Missing Shipment quest. I head west and there's no wagon, just one bandit in each zone and a rabbit. There's a cemetery I can go to but there's nothing there.

Edit: I had to talk to the guy again for it to activate never mind.

Edit: Anyone got the image files?

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Would this game be considered something that someone who hates RPGM can enjoy? Or does it suffer the usual issues of long travel times across a map and lengthy combat scenes etc.?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes