abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
Not sure is it not triggering or is it killing you?

If its the girst one try using keyvoard as clicking stuff to activate sometimes does not work if its that it kills you then i have no idea
i am not sure if it is a bug, it doesnt kill me and there is no chalice after i completed the puzzel.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i am not sure if it is a bug, it doesnt kill me and there is no chalice after i completed the puzzel.
wierd, are you there with the priestess on a mission for sure though? because i definately killed myself on that thing and lost half an hour of progress (autosaves why u no exist!?) the first time i did that one.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
anyone has done this yet?
I don't think you're supposed to do anything with it. As previously mentioned it just appears to be a repeat of the completed puzzle room from the Tower Of Dread (hence everyone confusing you with talking about a chalice...) There doesn't seem to be any quest connected to it as of yet so I suspect Tinkerer has put that in as a placeholder for a future puzzle.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
There is supposed to be one on that pillar behind the skeleton on the top there did you take it already?
That chalice is part of latest update or no i mean if is something we need to do in task of ziva give to MC after give the Gemstone,12 crystalized eggs and the priest vest.

hamlak

Jul 18, 2018
you have to talk with her at the temple, by daytime
tried talking to her day or night she just says hi, is it because when i saved her i just left it to the very end, and should have saved her before the orc had his way with her, because i have no idea why the quest does not appear

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i have bought new black bikini but i do not know to whom i should give it also i already gave gold bikini to dragon

Jimonjo

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone help?
I can't figure out how to put the lamps in the bottom right corner of the main map. The area is lit up at night time, but I there isn't anywhere where I can place the lamps down.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can anyone make a screenshot of where is recipe potion of fertility. please
right next to the tavern is a parched land...inside that area is something that resembles tangled roots (close to burned tree if I am not mistaken) interact with the tile with the roots

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
3 bandits or 2 bandits and 1 bat breader or 1 bandit and 2 batbreaders or if you like taking risks 3 bat breaders. but you can only carry 1 victim at a time
Thanks, but I think there was a bug, because no more bandits appear in the game right after starting this quest.

hamlak

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks, but I think there was a bug, because no more bandits appear in the game right after starting this quest.
there's one right infront of the cemetery, and a dwarf if you head right towards the village, try different times of day, if they dont show up, bat breaders are your only chance

Nov 18, 2017
New scene(s) for Caleah and Ziva. This is a two in one scene, somewhat similar to the one with vampires in the crypt. when this occur i have done the crystal & install it & she give the key in lower room what new portion

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
New scene(s) for Caleah and Ziva. This is a two in one scene, somewhat similar to the one with vampires in the crypt. when this occur i have done the crystal & install it & she give the key in lower room what new portion
when you install the gem and 12 eggs, ziva gives you the key to your room, near the door there is a cord to pull. This will summon Ziva and Caleah, depending on the potions you use it will be different

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes