Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
thats what i thought would happen but its been like 3 ingame weeks she still wont visit.
don't worry... so far there's no way to lose Alice's affection an being locked out, worst case scenario, when october's update comes, you'll be directly at her pregnant content. Believe me, I tuend her into a nightime bakary with all the unwanted pies. you can mesure her affection by how she reacts when serving you a pint.

Reactions: Amariithynar

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017
Go into the Inn. Talk to the inkeeper trough all his dialogue about the dragon. Then you can leave the inn and go down the road south.
But if I have completed that quest there is no way south. I must missed the cave during mission ☹

hamlak

Jul 18, 2018
Did he accidentally remove the scene with Caleah by the lake in town? I'm fairly sure I got the torches / lamps from her old village when we visited the swamp, but I can't figure out how to trigger it.
I've completed the rest of the content, so it's possible I've closed it off by knocking her up with an improved fertility potion (tho I'm not sure, I don't have a confirmation that ziva or her is pregnant).
i think i messed up this quest somehow because it doesn't show up on the quest log, i have the lanterns, normal wine, elf whine, at night near the lake there are lights, and whenever i try to talk to the elf, she just says Hi, nothing else.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I have done it but cannot get the chalice? what can be wrong.
Not sure is it not triggering or is it killing you?

If its the girst one try using keyvoard as clicking stuff to activate sometimes does not work if its that it kills you then i have no idea

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I hope the dev adds a repell item or something the fatigue system is suuuuper annoying and even more so when you complete a dungeon and have to go back outside.

Chuck Woods

Nov 5, 2017
I hit a game bug,
When fighting the through the Orc fortress, if you leave to sleep when you come back and you go to the right of the temple to go back the priestess tells you to go to the temple first.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i think i messed up this quest somehow because it doesn't show up on the quest log, i have the lanterns, normal wine, elf whine, at night near the lake there are lights, and whenever i try to talk to the elf, she just says Hi, nothing else.
you have to talk with her at the temple, by daytime

hope the dev adds a repell item or something the fatigue system is suuuuper annoying and even more so when you complete a dungeon and have to go back outside.
you can escape as your first move to avoid the fatigue increase

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Don't have one at this point, least I dont. If you could sleep in an orc bed that would be helpful. Even if it didn't restore hp/mp.
Finish the witch quest for Ziva and you'll be able to make potions at her house.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes