Patreon REALLY bought F95zone...

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
imagine your going for a fap, read this and relise 2 hours later you didnt fap yet xD

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
imagine your going for a fap, read this and relise 2 hours later you didnt fap yet xD
most of the time i never forget when i last fapped, i sometimes even do the double session, but only can usually only do only one, damn it literally comes with age, i must be getting older than i thought. Xd

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
:eek: For a moment I was scared. The same thing will happen to me when Gabe Newel dies and Steam is destroyed :mad:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, where's that banner...

Our last best hope for depravity!

Edit: Someone already posted a variation of the above banner, but clean banners have options!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: oaiki and hu lover

victor9643

Apr 7, 2023
I really hope it's a joke, that means Patreon corporate for profit non controversial "rules" will slowly (best case) or immediately (worst case) become active... i.e. slowly all the best content will be removed or be against the rules.
They would probably not enforce their rules immediately, but they will enforce them. Sad day if true... I still hope it's just a joke...
This joke look url

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
If you're not trolling, then well played.
Since news-patreon.com isn't real, it's not even questionable. And if you go to news.patreon.com/articles, the link provided doees not show up, as news.patreon.com is the actual site.
Just throwing that out there in case anyone is actually believing this trolling lie.
Your post was liked by F95 himself. Congrats.

ffns.png

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the message recently updated.

if the image is too difficult to view, please click the picture for a more enlarged version of the picture.

UPDATE:
well guys it was a joke after all, the F95zone logo is back to normal.

updated message.png

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Personally think this was quite a creative one, considering Patreon's stance on things and the multiple discussions it resulted in.

Well done.