• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patreon REALLY bought F95zone...

Reaver

May 31, 2017
the key was,

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

------> -
Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

Great joke, I almost started a thread of where the next site we were all moving to... :/

see here for the Patreon staff...

huang297

Jan 20, 2018
yeah yeah its a joke, even patreon itslelf is playing along:

also the earth is flat, and they will always keep every single tag without censoring, banning etc, and content will remain free forever. here's your april fools joke

that's not even the official patreon website. check the url, its just a spoof, with a hyphen instead of its usual dot. (news-patreon.com vs )

Dec 8, 2023
I really hope it's a joke, that means Patreon corporate for profit non controversial "rules" will slowly (best case) or immediately (worst case) become active... i.e. slowly all the best content will be removed or be against the rules.
They would probably not enforce their rules immediately, but they will enforce them. Sad day if true... I still hope it's just a joke...
Rule 7 is still acting as a buffer, but that's going to go away. Eventually all the loli stuff will be "teen" and then they'll start to go after Patreon-unfriendly problematics.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
it's just a trick, it will disappear when you log in again tomorrow
Oh, thanks you, kind stranger who crossed my road in those times of great despair. What would have my life became without the accuracy, and extreme relevance, carried by your words ?

A fool I feel like, and surely a fool I must look like. A chance for me that you, smart and sharp minded person, aren't as gullible as I am, and didn't fell for what, I see it now, is surely nothing more than a poor joke.

I said that I try to be nicer, not that I stopped to be sarcastic.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Please guys, stop saying that it's an April Joke just because of the date...

It really happened and we have to deal with it, period.

And if you don't believe me, look at the latest update page... When I'm writing this, the announce have been made 6 hours ago, and there's already 45 games that have been updated. Among them 29 are completed games totally new. Do you really believe that this would be possible with Patreon's help ?

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...
the "latest update page" still looks the same to me. but if the joke really is true, "better hide your games", because Patreon be coming and be shitting on your most favorite ones.

what were the last words you wrote in your post? i am still trying to decipher what it means.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How come April 1st is the only day of the year people read threads critically?
Do they really ?
Hint: There's no typo in the thread opening, all words are here because I wanted them to be here.

the "latest update page" still looks the same to me.
I was pointing to it for the list of added/updated games. There were really 45 additions during the 6 hours that followed the announce, and 29 of them really are completed games unseen before.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

And if you don't believe me, look at the latest update page... When I'm writing this, the announce have been made 6 hours ago, and there's already 45 games that have been updated. Among them 29 are completed games totally new. Do you really believe that this would be possible with Patreon's help ?

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...
Kick Your Ass.jpg

Cityzen0165

Nov 16, 2022

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...
Is there any good alternative for f95? Patreon is gonna bring changes we wont like for sure here.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Is there any good alternative for f95? Patreon is gonna bring changes we wont like for sure here.
there are a few alternative sites, however they are not as good compared to fzone, honestly if you ask me, there are no other game pirating websites that are as good as fzone, this place really is unique and offers many great adult games, some of which you can not find anywhere else

Reactions: CrazyRay00

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
if this true then its a sad day.
I stopped supporting makers on patreon due to no incest rule, then all the loli had to go. same shit will happen here.