Patreon REALLY bought F95zone...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Please guys, stop saying that it's an April Joke just because of the date...

It really happened and we have to deal with it, period.

And if you don't believe me, look at the latest update page... When I'm writing this, the announce have been made 6 hours ago, and there's already 45 games that have been updated. Among them 29 are completed games totally new. Do you really believe that this would be possible with Patreon's help ?

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I really hope it's a joke, that means Patreon corporate for profit non controversial "rules" will slowly (best case) or immediately (worst case) become active... i.e. slowly all the best content will be removed or be against the rules.
They would probably not enforce their rules immediately, but they will enforce them. Sad day if true... I still hope it's just a joke...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

And if you don't believe me, look at the latest update page... When I'm writing this, the announce have been made 6 hours ago, and there's already 45 games that have been updated. Among them 29 are completed games totally new. Do you really believe that this would be possible with Patreon's help ?

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...
Yes, people need to accept the truth. Once Patreon confirms a user's account, it adds a Patreon logo to their profile picture. Keep an eye on yours!

guerr'f pbzcnal...

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
If Patreon had bought F95, all the games with tags such as 'loli' and similar questionable tags would have already been purged. The timing is suspect, firstly. Second, if they did get bought out, this is literally the end of F95 as at least 75% of the games here will disappear along with about the same percentage of supporters and members. To sign on with a 'Hitler'-esque Patreon is akin to committing suicide.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If Patreon had bought F95, all the games with tags such as 'loli' and similar questionable tags would have already been purged.
Because of their ban ? As if there were no games with incest or loli currently available through Patreon. They can only remove what they know about, and with more than 17,000 games, they don't know everything yet.

Plus, why would the ban apply here ?

For Patreon the service, I understand, payment processors don't want to deal with this and impose their rules. But here there's no money, so the payment processors have no power.
Hell, perhaps is it even why they bought F95Zone ! As a big fuck to VISA, PayPal and co. Them and their moral have no power here.

Reactions: Vitris

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
right if this is real im the richest SOB alive :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:in the world and have beach front property deep in the desert i want to sell you too:oops: neither is true and neither is this and if it is a offset small chance it is i will believe it when i see it

SodaSoda

Jun 29, 2017
Yes, people need to accept the truth. Once Patreon confirms a user's account, it adds a Patreon logo to their profile picture. Keep an eye on yours!

guerr'f pbzcnal...
I was gonna add a patreon logo to my profile picture like you did for the fun of it but I didn't even know patreon changed their logo to a nasty blob lol. Their new logo looks so bad, I couldn't even tell it was on your profile picture at first.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020

guerr'f pbzcnal...
Oh Jeez!!!! they've done me already

[EDIT] Sad news that the acquisition fell through, never mind at least they left me with the avatar they branded [/EDIT]

IivXXIV.png

Last edited:

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021

Of course not !

gjb pna cynl...
Well played.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Well IF this IS true then consider me gone I will wait for another website to emerge without shitty patreon rules......this is just disappointing.
Probably April Fools Joke. But, I need suggestions on where to go to after Patreon invades our space her if it might be true.

Reactions: RedSovet

Stan Marsh

Jun 7, 2017
yeah yeah its a joke, even patreon itslelf is playing along:

also the earth is flat, and they will always keep every single tag without censoring, banning etc, and content will remain free forever. here's your april fools joke

Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
Firstly I come to believe but then i checked patreon official post( , dont actually know if it is official, lol)
and realised that it is a joke.
There is no way they would write something like this seriously:

"F95 is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry"

Or

"It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
There is no way they would write something like this seriously:

"F95 is renowned for its expansive and engaging community, where people from around the globe come together to discuss a wide range of topics, including games, art, fiction, and various types of digital cuckoldry"

Or

"It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"
And why wouldn't they write something like this ?

Both sentences are totally true. F95zone have have near to 1 million new members just for 2023, those members come from every part of the world, and when you look at the off topic section, they talk about absolutely everything. And, yes, there's a tons of long debates about NTR, aka digital cuckoldry.