Patreon REALLY bought F95zone...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
didnt f95 do an april fools joke about becoming a furry only site a few years ago?
There were no joke here...

What do you think the "f" stand for ? It's obviously for "furry". And the "95" refer to the . Their 9th anniversary edition was , and all furry lovers agree that it's the best issue they ever made.

Right Sam ?

• Wow
Reactions: Artemissu and Sam
Feb 14, 2018
If that's true, we can now say goodbye to specific tags and specific content... I'm going to hurry up and create my forum.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If that's true, we can now say goodbye to specific tags and specific content... I'm going to hurry up and create my forum.
Good place to create a forum would be forumotion.com, i have a forum and it uses phpBB. however, my forum is not very active nowadays, i tend to use Fzone more.

you can learn more about phpBB here.

you can learn more about forumotion here.

Reactions: Mr.PotatoChips
Feb 14, 2018
Good place to create a forum would be forum motion, i have a forum and it uses phpBB. however, my forum is not very active nowadays, i tend to use Fzone more.
phpbb is good and simple, the base of the f95zone forum is xenforo. The problem is that it's a little complicated to configure everything... I've been working with this for a while and I always run into problems.

NaughtyTiger

Jul 19, 2017
And why wouldn't they write something like this ?

Both sentences are totally true. F95zone have have near to 1 million new members just for 2023, those members come from every part of the world, and when you look at the off topic section, they talk about absolutely everything. And, yes, there's a tons of long debates about NTR, aka digital cuckoldry.
If you're not trolling, then well played.
Since news-patreon.com isn't real, it's not even questionable. And if you go to news.patreon.com/articles, the link provided doees not show up, as news.patreon.com is the actual site.
Just throwing that out there in case anyone is actually believing this trolling lie.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
phpbb is good and simple, the base of the f95zone forum is xenforo. The problem is that it's a little complicated to configure everything... I've been working with this for a while and I always run into problems.
i am glad you mentioned this, i wasn't exactly sure what F95zone's base uses for their forum, i am very intrigued to here that it uses Xenforo.

i wish the best of luck to you on creating your new forum, my forum has been around over 14 years, despite my forum being around that long, i have administrated as an owner on there and even now the forum itself is very stable, but rarely gets members

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Shit, This is what happens when I let gramps to get up without his medication.
amazingly i don't take any medications.

i am glad i don't, once you are on medication, you are on medication forever.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't either... and somehow I feel that it's the problem :whistle:
Taking medications is not a bad thing, on most days i feel healthy as a horse, despite working a physical labor job, i sweat a lot and working 10 hours 4 days a week keeps you in tip top shape

Wrong guy. There's (too many) copies, but only one with such incredible crazy vibes :giggle:
that is why they call you anne O'nymous, you are literally a doppelganger

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Shit, you have copycats gramps, you're really famous :love:

EDIT: I edited, but at least you know you're the gramps here.
i can not recall his username on here, but there is a user that has "grandpa of Fzone" in their custom title. so many users on here i tend to forget the names. XD