• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joe42

Dec 19, 2017
those are guide not walkthrough
Yes, which is why I said the "creators website seems to have a bit info up," not that it had a walkthrough up? You're talking about a game who's original release date is 2012 were probably lucky the author still even has their website up.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm trying to use save editor to see if I can increase my attack power and my HP is it possible to do that or not really

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Supposedly there is one, but it only becomes available after you beat the game. Which I don't think anybody's done yet (or can be bothered to do)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyone know if the endings is a downer or not? it has multiple endings but is there a ending that has you actually stop the demons?

its a weird thing yes but i like having my depraved rpg games that have multiple ways of ending that doesn't automatically go to mc and everyone is fucked game over, Give me that happy ending as corny as that sounds.

Last edited: