EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
img_smp1.jpg

Overview:
From time immemorial, humanity has waged war with demons. One beautiful day, humans began to achieve victory. The army of humanity, led by the first princess of the kingdom of Ecstasy, Lisa, set out deep into the lands of demons to destroy their ruler. Everything was going well until they encountered the elite warriors of the demon army...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2012-10-11
Original Title: 奴隷姫の受難曲
Developer: Tsukuyomi Promenade
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL - Deepl Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

RJ103371_img_smp2.jpg RJ103371_img_smp3.jpg RJ103371_img_smp4.png RJ103371_img_smp5.png img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
It's funny that out of all the things I could throw under a bus - the resolution being made for ants, the fact that at some points the translation is to Cyrillic for some reason, the hilarious body proportions, MTL - the thing that stands out to me immediately is holy fuck the background music is LOUD AS SHIT

In other news, anybody know if there's a gallery at some point? Because if the DLsite comments are any indication, there's multiple hard-locked endings

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i only played a bit of this untranslated. what's the content ratio? is it just mainly ass sword fighting and abuse play? it says multiple endings. does that mean like the only corruption/transformation content is and ending? same for pregnancy content?