• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
i only played a bit of this untranslated. what's the content ratio? is it just mainly ass sword fighting and abuse play? it says multiple endings. does that mean like the only corruption/transformation content is and ending? same for pregnancy content?
Ripped the CGs, there is a decent amount of preg content (including lactation) for both ass-sword girl and leg-ball girl, so it isn't just game over stuff. A bunch of standing images, CG scene change-up with regular belly vs preg belly, etc. Proportions are just as bad as the main images; preg belly is maybe 1/3 the size of a boob.

probably about 50/50 abuse play. Most every image has a whipping/tattoos variant.

Braom

Jul 16, 2021
1706458785913.png

Greeting gentlemen, I have this probleme for me and i have no idea where to find that file.
As for information, it only show after i start a new game.

Thalya31FR

Sep 8, 2018
Bonsoir, alors 1 point sait un jeu de viol sans passions hein le viol sait le viol et sait bien à confondre les gens et de les induire en erreur sa me donne envie de gerber ce genre de jeux sait du trash se genre de jeux devrait pas exister voila bonne soirée à vous.

English.
Good evening, so 1 point knows a rape game without passions eh rape knows rape and knows how to confuse people and mislead them it makes me want to puke this kind of games knows trash this kind of games should not exist, have a good evening.

Maxi

Jun 4, 2017
anyone play this? Have you figured out the number puzzle where the statue is inside the cave?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
pregnancy state is a lose condition when facing the demon dragon girl who doesn't like to fight. no real appeal. I tried to find a coexistence route, but no matter how many quests I did for the city and the people, nothing came of it and the only survivor was the twintail demon girl, but nothing comes of it cuz you unknowingly played the bad guy right back to them was not worth the grind it took