• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Looking at their DLsite page, I think their stuff is using Code Geass art style, which is probably why the body is stretched that long.

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
The description looks like one of the types of depraved games that I have a weakness for.

upd. Oh no, that's the case when it's better to read the description and not touch the game. It's really not worth the time and attention spent on it.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's funny that out of all the things I could throw under a bus - the resolution being made for ants, the fact that at some points the translation is to Cyrillic for some reason, the hilarious body proportions, MTL - the thing that stands out to me immediately is holy fuck the background music is LOUD AS SHIT

In other news, anybody know if there's a gallery at some point? Because if the DLsite comments are any indication, there's multiple hard-locked endings
Interesting review.

How's the tentacle pregnancy?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Balloon tits and ass stapled onto a body with a waist so thin the idea the girl has functioning internal organs beggars belief... you'd think Eiichiro Oda was rich enough at this point he wouldn't need to moonlight drawing hentai. Maybe it's a labor of love for him?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering the size of this, I am not expecting much content and a lot of reused assets.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Considering the size of this, I am not expecting much content and a lot of reused assets.
500+ pictures including reused assets, a half size of the game basically.
I'm just leave up to yall the content contained in the .

Reactions: Softys

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
What do we have here? What in valhalla & 9 realms is THAT supposed to be? All dev had to do is just ask us to draw characters for his game. I would have done it for free, so long the game is at least playable
RJ103371_img_smp2.jpg