• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Passion Of Five [v0.22.7] [Lykarion]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll try later when the new update comes out as I have already deleted the game except for the save files.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Delete the save file as well. The new update changed to much. Sorry

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Boring: Yes, sadly i have to agree with you since the 0.03 version has limited content and 0.04a is at the starting point.
Useless? Sorry don't know any usefull games. I play assassins creed origins right now but is it usefull ? Nope.
Doesn't make me breakfast, not even a coffee. But it is fun.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Würzburg and no i don't live there

Thought that looked familiar, not in the sense that I ever was in Wurzburg, but that it looked "Deutsch" to me. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It looks like "Deutsch" because it is :)
Genau, selbst wenn man noch nicht in der Stadt war, kann man fast immer erkennen ob es im eigenen Land ist oder nicht.

Exactly, even if you've never been there yourself, you can almost always recognize whether it's in your own country or not.

Reactions: Lyka

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
the why does everytime i ask her for tips about herself does she say coffee time
Yes, sorry bout that. She is just a bitch ;) She will get content in the future

How do you get a sex scene with Fleur?
just follow her story line. She has 2 Sex Scenes in this build. 1 in the toilet and another on in the her shop

mini spoiler: Vivienne will get a sex scene in 0.04c to finalize the 0.04 update

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Something seems wrong with the FILESCDN download when you click the link you get a huge ass wall of gibberish to scroll past till you get to a download.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Sorry, cant help you with that. Please, try a different hoster.
On my patreon site is mega and gdrive available

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just used a different one that didn't seem sketchy as that FILESCDN did.

Amelia: This guy is creepy as hell. ME: All honey select males are creepy and ugly looking. I thought she was talking about the guy at the vending machine as that is where she is looking at.

I had to do a search to find out what the hell a feierabend is and I think it would be better to just say the place is closed as god never takes a holiday.

Casandra calls the MC Ben instead of the name you named them as when you first come up to them each time.

Saw some spelling errors and spots where some sentences didn't make any sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit annoying that the only time you can take someone out for coffee is on Sunday. What does everyone do swear off from drinking coffee till Sunday or something? A lot of go to park - walk - go to inn and spam work till bed time then repeat till Sunday. It's also annoying that the date can also mess up other events so it takes longer to do one if you are on a date or you have to not date just to get the other event done that also happens at the same small time scale time.

Viviene: You need to raise her interest in you more. Yet she is always in her room and never comes out how are you suppose to talk to her or gift her or anything if she never leaves her room? I ended up cheating her stat for her to move on with the quest.

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, sorry bout that. She is just a bitch ;) She will get content in the future

just follow her story line. She has 2 Sex Scenes in this build. 1 in the toilet and another on in the her shop

mini spoiler: Vivienne will get a sex scene in 0.04c to finalize the 0.04 update

I did follow her storyline and when i asked rachel if there's anymore, it said that its at the end of the storyline for her.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Casandra calls the MC Ben instead of the name you named them as when you first come up to them each time.
Fixed in 0.04b

I had to do a search to find out what the hell a feierabend is and I think it would be better to just say the place is closed as god never takes a holiday.
Your right time to change it. From 0.04c onwards it will be -> Even god needs a rest

All honey select males are creepy and ugly looking
unfortunately...

Grammar/spelling errors: Not the highest priority atm. However i fix them from time to time.
I even have a co-reader but she doesn't have much time. Please be patient with me.

It's a bit annoying that the only time you can take someone out for coffee is on Sunday. What does everyone do swear off from drinking coffee till Sunday or something? A lot of go to park - walk - go to inn and spam work till bed time then repeat till Sunday. It's also annoying that the date can also mess up other events so it takes longer to do one if you are on a date or you have to not date just to get the other event done that also happens at the same small time scale time.
The problematic: I try to make it as realistic as possible and on the other hand it shouldnt get boring. Problem realistic =boring.
You can't be at 2 places at the same time. If you go on date with your darling you cant be elswhere. But i think in this version are the first events which let the time proceed. If you go to work and somewhere else is something happening you see the event and afterwards and you get the money for work. The biggest story problem is evelynns background story. It's in 3 parts, only on sunday, between nothing. Thats something i plan to change in the future.

Viviene: You need to raise her interest in you more. Yet she is always in her room and never comes out how are you suppose to talk to her or gift her or anything if she never leaves her room? I ended up cheating her stat for her to move on with the quest.
You should see her 2 times in the park, once on a sunday morning at the church, (same sunday or later sunday as well) you can visit her in the evening at the graveyard. After this event you can visit her at home. The first time she sends you away.

Raise her...
"The stupid part is her gift menu in 0.04a" - to use it you have to visit her at the apartment, if she asks if you want to come inside you have to deny it and afterwards you will be asked if you want to give her a gift. This "thing" was reworked in 0.04b.
Her favorit gift is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did follow her storyline and when i asked rachel if there's anymore, it said that its at the end of the storyline for her.
Would be helpful if you can tell me what your last interaction with Fleur was.
I played her story and couldn't find a problem. Can you send me your save file?

P.S. Thanks for the criticism. Some of the problems are fixed in 0.0.4b other stuff will be fixed in 0.04c
FILESCDN works fine (for me - screenshots)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes