Ren'Py - Abandoned - Passion Of Five [v0.22.7] [Lykarion]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

A game with grind issues that lacks a decent walkthrough and doesn't make console easy to access, using renders that while okay (I like big boobs, they got some big boobs) just aren't all that unique, it doesn't warrant more than 2 stars among the options available to adult gamers now. Unless something changes, effort does not equal reward in this case and even calling it average would be too much. It isn't one of the worst games on the site, it just probably isn't worth your time at this point.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review version 0.16:
    well, you cant give 0 stars, the first star is basicially always there - so there are 4 stars to decide to give or not.
    my desicion:
    1 possible star for idea of the game itself - ok, the idea is nice, i give the star
    1 possible star for renders: Renders are Meh - sex scenes are worse overall not really nice - so no star for that
    1 possible star for gameplay: well, gameplay sucks - it is grindy, most time you dont know what to do, the triggers are rare and some girls are not really easy to meet -> so no star for that
    1 possible star for animations - no animations existing, so no star for this

overall i count just 2 stars (the basic one and the one for idea of the game)
    sorry, but even with best wishes there are not more than 2 stars to give
  3. 4.00 star(s)

bigmightymitch

its a nice game thank u :) and i rellay enjoying it i hope other members enjoy this too. if not so why not give it ago and see if u like this game too! :p. if this is not your cup of tea then plasese levae a comment for the developer to see if he can change things or do something into your likin.