Ren'Py Abandoned Passion Of Five [v0.22.7] [Lykarion]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Nice words, I'd say that to the haters, too. :cry:
Problem is he wasn't saying it to a hater but to someone who has actually spent time working for professional game companies trying to give him some truths about the reality of being a dev especially an indie one. Frankly unless he's gonna take his new game far less seriously or he's learned to tell people "it'll be ready when it's ready" (exactly like I said he should) the fact he thinks he's not gonna be right back in the same position a year and a half from now if not sooner is kinda laughable especially given his "new game" is just a reboot of this abandoned one. Simple facts:

1. Abandoning projects, especially when they're almost complete, annoys people and will make them lose faith in the odds of your future work being completed.

2. If your first game was unpopular your remake of that game is likely also gonna be unpopular unless you're making drastic and potentially time consuming changes.

3. Abandoning a game then announcing you're remaking that game via the same channels which got you harassed for content is likely gonna get you harassed for content again by the same people assuming they still care after you abandoned it once already.

4. No one but him is really responsible for his problems that "forced" him to abandon this project. He choose to let random assholes on the internet bully him into rushing the game, he choose to spend more time working on it then he could effectively manage resulting in troubles at home, he choose to abandon it rather then finishing it in a way that would make him happy. Personal responsibility, it's a real thing.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure how i ended up on this page but i dont regret it..this game looks pretty interesting and by the sounds of it its gonna be a big game...i hope so i hate getting right into a game and about 10mins later its done lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
not sure how i ended up on this page but i dont regret it..this game looks pretty interesting and by the sounds of it its gonna be a big game...i hope so i hate getting right into a game and about 10mins later its done lol
I really feel sorry for those who are or seem to be a little blind.

This has been abandoned and is marked so.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
@str8up there arent really any console cheats best one is the money cheat (post #1)
@ FullSavesBeggar a "full save" cannot be achieved, only those with already completed events. which does not help because you can't see anything anymore ;)

but be warned: it is an aborted game - even if I have taken it a little further.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes