paladin07

May 28, 2017
I've made a request for an update and a preview pic on Patreon (just because I want to see a pic; hopefully of Elly!). Luxee's Patreon's growth has slowed down a bit, but he's nearing the $3000/update mark.

patrons

$2,751 per major update

Edit:
Luxee wrote back to me and says he will do an update tomorrow or the next day....

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that's pretty solid organic growth considering dev is on a charge by update basis and has only been putting out a release every 90-120 days. hope to see a new preview soon too!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I've made a request for an update and a preview pic on Patreon (just because I want to see a pic; hopefully of Elly!). Luxee's Patreon's growth has slowed down a bit, but he's nearing the $3000/update mark.

patrons

$2,751 per major update

Edit:
Luxee wrote back to me and says he will do an update tomorrow or the next day....
Last i heard, he was aiming at late October, even November. What changed ?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
that's pretty solid organic growth considering dev is on a charge by update basis and has only been putting out a release every 90-120 days. hope to see a new preview soon too!
Game launched on Patreon as version .01 on June 11. Version .2 released on July 21. Version .3 (there were subsequent bugfixes ,.3.1.,.3.2, .3.3, and .3.4) released on August 24. The new release, version .4 is supposed to come out in mid-late October, can't rule out November. Version 4 is the only one to take more than 40 days (we are at 42 days since the last release as of today). That is not 90-120 days each. Sorry, don't mean to nit-pick, but I am an attorney, it's what I do for a living. :winkytongue:

Last i heard, he was aiming at late October, even November. What changed ?
Nothing changed. I asked him to do an update/sneak peek. He has not said anything "new" about the release since he said "October, can't rule out November."

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
At least he's asking the community how they like the idea before spending Dev time on it. Personally, I don't like group/harem endings where the whole family is screwing each other. If we could have just one pair like Mom and Elly, or Ada and Elly that would be narratively interesting as we have to keep it a secret from the third person. It would also lend itself to the taboo and exhibitionism fetshes pretty well. Just imagine, being balls deep in Elly late at night under the covers when the Mom walks in. "Why are you here MC?" Maybe Elly's nipple a bit, keep a short, unnoticable in and out tempo while replying "Oh well dear, Elly here had a bad dream and felt lonely, I thought I would keep her company" Elly is trying to keep her moans from coming out "Yeah, a gut puncher. But now MC is here and I feel a lot better." Mom smiles at you "We're so lucky to have you back Darling, aren't we Elly?" She's getting real close now and is trying to hold it back "R-real lucky!" Mom leans down to give MC a kiss on the lips, then Elly a kiss on the forehead. "Oh honey your burning up!" Elly is barely barely holding it together "I'm fine Mom" Mom looks like in the eyes while Elly's insides are squeezing down "Keep an eye on her. We have some medicine in the bathroom if she gets worse." Elly is on the cliffs edge right now, trying not to lose it while her mother is two feet from her "She's in my expert hands," while pinching both nipples "She'll be fine babe. Go back to bed." Mom gives Elly's forehead another kiss, which sets her off, "L-love yoooou Mommy!"

Also, never been a fan of Impreg but whatever.
See this scene is SO much hotter than the typical "let's fuck you in public and show everyone what a slut you are!" BS that 99% of these games go for. I mean I get that some like the exhibition stuff, but to me (IMHO as with everyone) it's always the excitement of getting caught and the tabboo of doing what you shouldn't be doing in public that is the kicker, not the whole degredation thing.

Be nice if a scene like this were implemented, where the characters have to really work hard to hide things, but that would be refreshing, very refreshing, in this genre.

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Malwarebytes detected the game as Ransom malware. Did this happen to anyone else and is the game safe?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I know exactly how you feel...
Well, I will reach out to Luxee and remind him there is a big contingent of people that would like to see the red hair retconned out or changed back to blond in future. Retconning would require 2/3 of day 3 and everything he's done for day 4 to be re-rendered, so that's probably not going to happen, but I will put a bug in his ear.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I miss her being blonde :FeelsBadMan:
Not only do i miss the hair colour, i miss that the hair covered her eyes a bit.
It made her look a bit more intriguing when she looked at you.
Well, I will reach out to Luxee and remind him there is a big contingent of people that would like to see the red hair retconned out or changed back to blond in future. Retconning would require 2/3 of day 3 and everything he's done for day 4 to be re-rendered, so that's probably not going to happen, but I will put a bug in his ear.
I mean its always worth a shot. Never hurts to ask as they say. Its funny though that the hair that really should have been colour changed is the Mom's hair.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I think that's a lost cause too, but if it makes him less likely to "surprise us " again, at least without a poll, or something, go for it. I guess he was going for the Harem finale, and he thought "hey, wouldn't it be great if three heads in different colours were sucking the MC ? " or something like that.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think that's a lost cause too, but if it makes him less likely to "surprise us " again, at least without a poll, or something, go for it. I guess he was going for the Harem finale, and he thought "hey, wouldn't it be great if three heads in different colours were sucking the MC ? " or something like that.
Is it not funny though, that the game starts with 2 blond girls and a silver/grey'd haired mom.
And now they all have diffrent hair colours?:closedeyesmile:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
He did do a poll.
He offered dark brown, auburn, red, blonde, medium brown, and black. Here are the images for the colors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It came out Blonde 1st, Red a very close 2nd, Dark Brown 3, and then the others were very low. He, I guess, had made up his mind on not having 3 blondes (if you could count mom's silver hair as platinum blonde), so he went with #2. So there was his mistake.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
He did do a poll. As I recall, he offered dark brown, auburn, red, blonde, medium brown, and black. Here are the images for the colors. It came out Blonde 1st, Red 2nd, Dark Brown 3, and then the others were very low. He I guess had made him mind up on not having 3 blondes (if you could count mom's silver hair as platinum blonde), so he went with #2. So there was his mistake.
Wait, so the blonde hair still won the poll and he changed it anyway?::|:
So why have a poll at all then? what if the red hair colour would be at the bottom?
Personally i like brown hair the most (yes, i know this is funny if you look at my sig/pic) and then 2 Blonde and 3: Red

Reactions: darkmine

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
tell he that the one that need a dye is the mom

Reactions: Thornhill

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Wait, so the blonde hair still won the poll and he changed it anyway?::|:
So why have a poll at all then? what if the red hair colour would be at the bottom?
Personally i like brown hair the most (yes, i know this is funny if you look at my sig/pic) and then 2 Blonde and 3: Red
I'm guessing its more because red hair was very close 2nd. At least the dev takes patreon polls as advisory and doesn't base the entire direction of things on polls like a certain dev.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
He did do a poll.
He offered dark brown, auburn, red, blonde, medium brown, and black. Here are the images for the colors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It came out Blonde 1st, Red a very close 2nd, Dark Brown 3, and then the others were very low. He, I guess, had made up his mind on not having 3 blondes (if you could count mom's silver hair as platinum blonde), so he went with #2. So there was his mistake.
Oh, man whatever happened to "if it's not broken, don't fix it " ? The only good thing i take from this , is that he's probably not going to fall for "patreon requests " a la Dark Silver BB style. Like Lincoln used to have votes on his Administration, everybody voted "Nay", Lincoln said "Aye" , and concluded, "the Ayes have it, the motion carries".

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes