vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
LoL the last 2 pages of this thread are about hair color discussion.Well i can understand the frustration since this dev also wanted to add trapXD.Since he his going back to blonde in timeskip btw why do we even need a timeskip in this game?Mc will be 50yr old at that timex'Dx'Dx'D.
At least there are no more butts... Golden or any other.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
new preview "let's hope she doesn't feel your boner"

@paladin07 you're slackin'! :p
No, actually not only did I post this update within half an hour of its post on Patreon, I had asked Luxee to do an update the day before. :) (which is demonstrated in the 3-4 posts above this one)

pRlaKis.png 27% is dirty blonde and 6JU2CEo.png 32% is red ;)

Red won :FuckYea:
Well, they photos are out of order then, because on IMGUR they are order presented in my post about the poll (i.e. the photos are dark brown, auburn, red, dark blonde, medium brown, black. There were no live links posted for the photos in the voting list, they were on a separate link to Imgur, so I am sure people voted for them in the order they were presented.

Last edited:

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
I've read the last two pages- completely about hair color and Im confused af :D Dev said something about changing it back, I see.. so what is the final result?

Reactions: QBQ

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I've read the last two pages- completely about hair color and Im confused af :D Dev said something about changing it back, I see.. so what is the final result?
I already told you what Luxee, the dev, said in a private message to me here

In a nutshell, she will remain a redhead until the VN sees a timeskip forward in time (think of this being read during a fade to black, fade back in transition: "6 months later..." or similar).

Reactions: volto

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
As for the time skips, you've obviously still got the fact that the MC lives 4-5 hour drive away and I assume will return there at some point soon. Even if that is to wrap things up before moving back in with his family. Intrigued to see how the MC's sister gets a look in content wise, although hoping there isn't too much time spent away from the main family.

Also grats on thread post #666 @paladin07 Not sure why that's awesome but it is :D

Reactions: volto and paladin07

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Quite honestly there should have been "leave as is" option on that poll.
I still play it however I like now prefer Iris/Emily over Elly. I don't get why when you release something get people invested in it then start changing character names and appearances???
So what happened to people wanting the dev to go with *their* vision of the game and ignore whining folks who demand that the dev change the game for their specific wants?

Just saying in general, I thought the idea was to applaud a dev who makes a choice, regardless of the reason why, and sticks to their design vision. People either like the change or they don't, but for God sake stop talking about the change 3 months later.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So what happened to people wanting the dev to go with *their* vision of the game and ignore whining folks who demand that the dev change the game for their specific wants?

Just saying in general, I thought the idea was to applaud a dev who makes a choice, regardless of the reason why, and sticks to their design vision. People either like the change or they don't, but for God sake stop talking about the change 3 months later.
honesty i dont understand why people like the blonde hair to the point of raging i mean first of all she looks like exact copy of her little sister only with bigger bust and taller its good for her to have red hair if this is whats causing the version 0.4 to be out by now thanks for making him delay the game :noexpression:

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nope...still mad at the dev for changing Elly's beautiful blonde hair. That coupled with the Emily name change i fear what "genius" idea the dev will pull out of his ass next time.
Well, you can always just stop watching the thread and drop the game.. If you don't like it I mean. No one is forcing you to play I don't think.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Nope...still mad at the dev for changing Elly's beautiful blonde hair. That coupled with the Emily name change i fear what "genius" idea the dev will pull out of his ass next time.
I'm with you on this one. More than the changes themselves, it's the unnerving feeling of "God knows what he might think of next". That "Trap " thing, per example. As long as it's relatively minor stuff, i can live with it. But from what i've seen on his Patreon, it's not outside the realm of possibility we might get a nasty surprise , at some, point.

Reactions: darkmine

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hum, for me, the hair color is just a detail, nothing to kill my fun with this game. I could be more annoyed by a story change, sure, but for hair color?.... Same for the name, i'm glad he will doing something about, cause Elly and Emily are too close.... but again, for me "details".

But i guess everyone put priority on something different, that why humanity is wonderful, isn't it?

Reactions: nicktrocado

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hum, for me, the hair color is just a detail, nothing to kill my fun with this game. I could be more annoyed by a story change, sure, but for hair color?.... Same for the name, i'm glad he will doing something about, cause Elly and Emily are too close.... but again, for me "details".

But i guess everyone put priority on something different, that why humanity is wonderful, isn't it?
I always forgets what the mom is named. I can't help it and i dont understand why, but it just wont stay in my head.
I can read a text saying it.. and then 10sec later i'm like..wait! what was her name again?::|:

Reactions: nicktrocado

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I always forgets what the mom is named. I can't help it and i dont understand why, but it just wont stay in my head.
I can read a text saying it.. and then 10sec later i'm like..wait! what was her name again?::|:
Same here, AND imagin when english is not your native, you focus on EACH words to understand, and suddenly.... "uh?! why the daughter call me "sweetheart"?... oh, it's the mom"

*dead*

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Same here, AND imagin when english is not your native, you focus on EACH words to understand, and suddenly.... "uh?! why the daughter call me "sweetheart"?... oh, it's the mom"

*dead*
Haha yeah i feel you. Wait.. who..what? me or you? who are you talking to woman?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You feel me?... How? Why? Where?!!!

kof kof... glad you understand. Huhu :)
AH! stop touching me!!... oh wait, that was me.
Also i dont know... you have soft skin? (just taking a wild guess here)

But yeah for some reason i can't remember the names in this game. Its a mystery..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Emily is mom. Mom was Iris initially but Emily won in a poll a few weeks post release of first version .1.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes