jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I think the trap poll was to guage interest in something he wanted to do, I haven't seen a whole mob of people spamming futa requests on his Patreon. It was decent of him to check with his fans first, rather than sticking it in first.
lets face it
one of the daughters has a dick hidden ^_- under her pants

Reactions: volto

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Its why i always like devs who stick to their guns or at'least makes everything optional
And that's why i said you had impeccable taste. In that game i was talking about, "Wicked Choices ", there will come up some elements "not for everyone", but you can opt out, if you want to. And that's the way to go. Everyone's happy.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ha! If that's true, then I hope we can make the futa bang the other.
Now we're talking!:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's why i said you had impeccable taste. In that game i was talking about, "Wicked Choices ", there will come up some elements "not for everyone", but you can opt out, if you want to. And that's the way to go. Everyone's happy.
Yeah always best if you can opt out from something if its not something you get off on.
We all have our stuff that gets us going.:rolleyes:
As for this game, dont think there is much we get to "pick from" as in "that" kind of stuff.
For now its just dad and his cute family!:happyblush

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Have you played any good Futa games Star? Only two decent ones I know of have are Futanari Quest (but it was cancelled) and Oh No! My Neighbors are Demons!
Have you tried this one?
Im also always on the hunt for a good futa game, so if you see one. Give it to me!:heartcoveredeyes: pretty please..:happyblush

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Have you tried this one?
Im also always on the hunt for a good futa game, so if you see one. Give it to me!:heartcoveredeyes: pretty please..:happyblush
No, never seen that before. CGs look good, I'm downloading it now. I'll start sending you some PMs so we don't spam the others in this thread.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No, never seen that before. CGs look good, I'm downloading it now. I'll start sending you some PMs so we don't spam the others in this thread.
I like that game alot. Alright sounds like a good thing to do, give me thouse naughty PMs.;)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
This right here is why i stay away from . . .
Read this in response to @Thornhill comment about Star Wars and Cats and for half a beat thought you were going to write that this is why you stay away from musicals :) OK I've been reading too many forum posts today . . .

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Read this in response to @Thornhill comment about Star Wars and Cats and for half a beat thought you were going to write that this is why you stay away from musicals :) OK I've been reading too many forum posts today . . .
For the record, i stay away from those too. if that's any comfort to you! ;):closedeyesmile:

Reactions: dbp5ca

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
well I just played this game for first time and I must say the hair color change really pissed me off... I love blonde.. but guess there's nothing I can do with that :D :D judging by some older comments I saw while browsing this thread, there have been a lot of people who wanted her to stay as she was :D

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Beautiful girls :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Too bad the text in sex scenes are so short :'( .

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes