• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
LOL no idea why there is pool for. It is always the skimpiest dress the winner. No contest.

IMHO 2 (but even 3) are more feminine, but 1 shows cleavage...
Yeah i always find it funny when they put up votes like this. I mean i get it, but still you put 3 picks and if there is one that shows more "skin".. well the other two never has a chance.
Myself i like 2n one. but 1 is going to win cause, beewbs!
(and thats funny cause with the other two you can get an upskirt..)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah i always find it funny when they put up votes like this. I mean i get it, but still you put 3 picks and if there is one that shows more "skin".. well the other two never has a chance.
Myself i like 2n one. but 1 is going to win cause, beewbs!
(and thats funny cause with the other two you can get an upskirt..)
I agree. I found dress 2 more sexy. 1 is nice too, but i have a weakness for skirt.

Reactions: Thornhill

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I agree. I found dress 2 more sexy. 1 is nice too, but i have a weakness for skirt.
Ahh an other skirt lover aye? *high five*. Skirts and Ponytails.. thats my jam.
Im gonna be honest i dont even like the first one. And not cause its not a skirt.. it just looks.. plain and boring. But cleavage i guess..
Maybe its the colours? maybe i have bad taste haha.

Reactions: Thornhill

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ahh an other skirt lover aye? *high five*. Skirts and Ponytails.. thats my jam.
Im gonna be honest i dont even like the first one. And not cause its not a skirt.. it just looks.. plain and boring. But cleavage i guess..
Maybe its the colours? maybe i have bad taste haha.
I'm with you. 1 is quite boring. I mean beside the cleavage is unisex.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm with you. 1 is quite boring. I mean beside the cleavage is unisex.
Hmm what about one of those tennis skirt? you get cleavage and a skirt!
Also change the colour to something.. uh less plain? or keep the gray on the top and have a orange/white skirt.

Reactions: wep

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for the image, and i have to say this, for your signature. Those are my two faved games atm aswell. Personally, i'd go with C, B would be just as fine, A is a bit underwhelming. Jenna is supposed to be running the Company, while Bro is away, so she should dress the part of an affluent Woman, right ? With A, she looks like she's the dishwasher . "Meh ".

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
she looks like a 18yr old(less) doesn't she meant to be look older?.
Jenna is supposed to be (can't remember exactly) 2-4 years younger than the MC, who presumably is at least 40, since he has a 22 y.o. daughter, Elly. So that would make Jenna late 30s.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LOL she is the sister. It was in the middle of the night and I was under the impression she was one of the friends of the daughters... Really too young even for the standards of this games.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
well, i was sure it was Elly's friend, :D . But no, it's MC's sister. Looking a bit young for sure, but great model anyway, it will not kill my fun with this game. For sure

paladin07

May 28, 2017
well, i was sure it was Elly's friend, :D . But no, it's MC's sister. Looking a bit young for sure, but great model anyway, it will not kill my fun with this game. For sure
Yeah I don't think this genre is necessarily known for its realism. I'd rather look at a hot 18 year old than the same girl aged up to look thirty-eight years anyway.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I genuinely found that character model hilarious.

For a girl in her mid to late 30's she's had a metric fuck ton of plastic surgery to look as young as the daughters and right there is my problem with "older" women in these games.

Most of them look younger than the kids.

I've seen some awfully young looking mothers but that, that is the worst offender for for an older woman looking far too young.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I genuinely found that character model hilarious.

For a girl in her mid to late 30's she's had a metric fuck ton of plastic surgery to look as young as the daughters and right there is my problem with "older" women in these games.

Most of them look younger than the kids.

I've seen some awfully young looking mothers but that, that is the worst offender for for an older woman looking far too young.
Holy crap!!:hushedface: I just now noticed it was MC sister! i blame it on being super late yesterday and i was tired. But damn! How can that be the MC sister if she is suppose to be 30?
she looks like you said the same age as the kids!::|:
I dont mean she looks bad but she does not look her "age". I'm so confused right now.:hushedface:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Holy crap!!:hushedface: I just now noticed it was MC sister! i blame it on being super late yesterday and i was tired. But damn! How can that be the MC sister if she is suppose to be 30?
I dont mean she looks bad but she does not look her "age". I'm so confused right now.:hushedface:
MC says when he is looking at his phone, "hard to believe she is just X years [a few, don't recall exactly] younger than me. She still looks so young." or words to that effect.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Well the dev wanted to add trap in this game i think after that you shouldn't be surprised by now.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes