StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just checked and in the game MC says while looking at the phone:
(She's only three years my junior, yet she looks like she's 20... to think i've tapped that..ahh good times, good times)
And then Jenna teases the MC with saying: Do you miss your sisters wet pu.. and MC cuts her off.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I just posted this on Luxee's Patreon. I share it as an update to how well this game is doing on Patreon.

Me
Whoa, Luxee, when I pledged to you in July you were at less than $600. It seems like between the release of .3 and now you've gone up from around $1000 per month to almost $2500! Awesome! Congrats. Hopefully, this will mean a few more renders and length per update, if it means you can get better GPUs (go with Nvidia 1070s or 1080s in SLI config is my recommendation!). Anyway, glad to see you are moving up. I do what I can to promote your game.

graphtreon.com/creator/Luxee It's quite interesting to see how fast I'm growing even now when I'm not releasing new versions. I'm waiting on a buddy of mine who has some connections, I'm going to get two 1080ti's in to the new computer. That should speed up them renders quite a bit. SLI actually doesn't help Iray render faster interestingly. I've certainly took notice of your promoting. I can't say this enough, it's greatly appreciated :))))

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
probably early October
Luxee warned that Day 4 would be larger than previous days. And his Patreons sponsor him per update, not per month. Don't mind waiting longer, if the food tastes good. And so far, it has been great. Just hope he doesn't go off on a tangent , driven by "requests " . That "trap" poll was a red flag.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Luxee warned that Day 4 would be larger than previous days. And his Patreons sponsor him per update, not per month. Don't mind waiting longer, if the food tastes good. And so far, it has been great. Just hope he doesn't go off on a tangent , driven by "requests " . That "trap" poll was a red flag.
I think the trap poll was to guage interest in something he wanted to do, I haven't seen a whole mob of people spamming futa requests on his Patreon. It was decent of him to check with his fans first, rather just than sticking it in and hoping for a good response.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I think the trap poll was to guage interest in something he wanted to do, I haven't seen a whole mob of people spamming futa requests on his Patreon. It was decent of him to check with his fans first, rather than sticking it in first.
Well, in that case, great ! But i did saw in his Patreon a guy arguing to get ntr in, everyone else shot him down, which then prompted Luxee to tell him, "i'm not putting up something most folks are not into ". While reassuring, this kinda implies that his storyline is not set in stone, he may be swayed one way or another. Polling outfits is fine, but the plot should be off limits. At least that's how i see it.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well, in that case, great ! But i did saw in his Patreon a guy arguing to get ntr in, everyone else shot him down, which then prompted Luxee to tell him, "i'm not putting up something most folks are not into ". While reassuring, this kinda implies that his storyline is not set in stone, he may be swayed one way or another. Polling outfits is fine, but the plot should be off limits. At least that's how i see it.
Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. The story integrity should be paramount but if he does want it to be liked by the greatest amount of people he will listen to their desires. I don't mean people just suggesting things that they'd like to see and him going, ok I can change my story to accommodate it and derail other ideas, I mean if the writer was planning on putting something into the story and asked for input to gauge interest or disgust.

Reactions: volto

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I agree to a certain extent. The story integrity should be paramount but if he does want it to be liked by the greatest amount of people he will listen to their desires. I don't mean people just suggesting things that they'd like to see and him going, ok I can change my story to accommodate it and derail other ideas, I mean if the writer was planning on putting something into the story and asked for input to gauge interest or disgust.
I see where you're coming from, that's fine, but i was going a bit further than that. I prefer him to do the script first, cast it in stainless steel, and the part where he allows some latitude is stuff like "can you please not make the girls look like centaurs ? " or "Elly's a redhead now ? What's up with that ? ". And above all else, not adding fetishes mid game. He puts up a list, of what you're going to see, folks get on board , or not, but don't add fetishes mid game. If BB said from get go, " hey folks, down the line there's going to be some ntr " there wouldn't be an outcry. Imagine you're going to a Star Wars movie, and after half a hour, everybody starts singing, and it turns into "Cats ". You might think "hey i didn't sign up for this ! "

volto

Aug 22, 2017
I see where you're coming from, that's fine, but i was going a bit further than that. I prefer him to do the script first, cast it in stainless steel, and the part where he allows some latitude is stuff like "can you please not make the girls look like centaurs ? " or "Elly's a redhead now ? What's up with that ? ". And above all else, not adding fetishes mid game. He puts up a list, of what you're going to see, folks get on board , or not, but don't add fetishes mid game. If BB said from get go, " hey folks, down the line there's going to be some ntr " there wouldn't be an outcry. Imagine you're going to a Star Wars movie, and after half a hour, everybody starts singing, and it turns into "Cats ". You might think "hey i didn't sign up for this ! "
Copied from his Patreon.
List of fetishes

Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Voyeurism
Teen
Incest
Group (M/FF+)(FFF)
Impregnation

This list may be updated in the future based on community feedback

At least he's asking the community how they like the idea before spending Dev time on it. Personally, I don't like group/harem endings where the whole family is screwing each other. If we could have just one pair like Mom and Elly, or Ada and Elly that would be narratively interesting as we have to keep it a secret from the third person. It would also lend itself to the taboo and exhibitionism fetshes pretty well. Just imagine, being balls deep in Elly late at night under the covers when the Mom walks in. "Why are you here MC?" Maybe Elly's nipple a bit, keep a short, unnoticable in and out tempo while replying "Oh well dear, Elly here had a bad dream and felt lonely, I thought I would keep her company" Elly is trying to keep her moans from coming out "Yeah, a gut puncher. But now MC is here and I feel a lot better." Mom smiles at you "We're so lucky to have you back Darling, aren't we Elly?" She's getting real close now and is trying to hold it back "R-real lucky!" Mom leans down to give MC a kiss on the lips, then Elly a kiss on the forehead. "Oh honey your burning up!" Elly is barely barely holding it together "I'm fine Mom" Mom looks like in the eyes while Elly's insides are squeezing down "Keep an eye on her. We have some medicine in the bathroom if she gets worse." Elly is on the cliffs edge right now, trying not to lose it while her mother is two feet from her "She's in my expert hands," while pinching both nipples "She'll be fine babe. Go back to bed." Mom gives Elly's forehead another kiss, which sets her off, "L-love yoooou Mommy!"

Also, never been a fan of Impreg but whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator and Krull

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This right here is why i stay away from alot of games untill they gone a bit into the development(i made an exception for this game). I played far to many games where NTR and other stuff just came out of the blue and slapped me right in the face without even having any tags or warning about it.
I dont have any problems with any fetishes as long the game or the dev tells me whats going to be in the game so i can avoid them/it if i want.

What i dont like is when devs get influenced to change the story or game/add things that dont make any sense into the game cause a bunch of ppl voted in a poll. Like the trap poll, to me that made no sense. now imagine if that would have won? how would that make any sense maybe the sister would be trap?

Maybe you are right, that the dev is easy to sway if the votes/money comes we'll have to see.
Atm i have no problem where the dev or game is going (apart from the hair colour change..:closedtongue:).

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
This right here is why i stay away from alot of games untill they gone a bit into the development(i made an exception for this game). I played far to many games where NTR and other stuff just came out of the blue and slapped me right in the face without even having any tags or warning about it.
I dont have any problems with any fetishes as long the game or the dev tells me whats going to be in the game so i can avoid them/it if i want.

What i dont like is when devs get influenced to change the story or game/add things that dont make any sense into the game cause a bunch of ppl voted in a poll. Like the trap poll, to me that made no sense. now imagine if that would have won? how would that make any sense maybe the sister would be trap?

Maybe you are right, that the dev is easy to sway if the votes/money comes we'll have to see.
Atm i have no problem where the dev or game is going (apart from the hair colour change..:closedtongue:).
Sidenote, your Owl meme "What did i miss " had me in stitches ! Best fucking meme ever !!! Now, what we saw from the post Volto quoted " This list may be updated in the future based on community feedback " is kinda scary. If they were all folks with impeccable taste like you, i'd sleep a lot better, but who's to say what tomorrow will bring ? There was a new game presented a few days ago, and the Dev was a fucking star, explaining EXACTLY what we were about to see . A lot of it is not to my liking, like anthropomorphic stuff, but at least when it comes to that, i won't complain . Kudos, my man, best fucking meme EVER !

Last edited:

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Oh shit, I forgot I was just editing my last comment. I wrote out this weird fanfic scene. Took me like fourty minutes because I'm still at work and got interrupted.

volto

Aug 22, 2017

I highly, highly doubt that the sister would be a trap/futa. Maybe it would be Eric, or another character that hasn't been mentioned yet.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Sidenote, your Owl meme "What did i miss " had me in stitches ! Best fucking meme ever !!!
Thats my go to meme when i missed something or dont know whats going on. Haha love that little owl! Maybe i use it more in the future for you. Happy i could make you laugh a little!:closedeyesmile:
Now, what we saw from the post Volto quoted " This list may be updated in the future based on community feedback " is kinda scary. If they were all folks with impeccable taste like you, i'd sleep a lot better, but who's to say what tomorrow will bring ?
Aww thanks buddy! I try my best at having a good taste.:happyblush
Well thats why i wait since devs can get pushed into a new way. If the people who pay for the game makes the dev do that or votes that the game go that way. Its why i always like devs who stick to their guns or at'least makes everything optional. Im not saying that is the right or wrong way, im saying thats the way i prefer.:)
Again thanks for the compliment!

I highly, highly doubt that the sister would be a trap/futa. Maybe it would be Eric, or another character that hasn't been mentioned yet.
Oh i was not talking about it serious, just throwing it out there.:) But if i had to think about it more in deepth, i personally would make Eric the trap but the real name of the person would be Erica but the Daughter dident want to say that so she went with Eric cause she is not ready to tell dad the truth about "Eric".

But i'm no writer so i'm stopping here haha. A new character would be the best though.
But we are not getting a trap, so maybe best to drop the discussion if thats whats best for the thread.

Reactions: Thornhill

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Copied from his Patreon.
List of fetishes

Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Voyeurism
Teen
Incest
Group (M/FF+)(FFF)
Impregnation

This list may be updated in the future based on community feedback

At least he's asking the community how they like the idea before spending Dev time on it. Personally, I don't like group/harem endings where the whole family is screwing each other. If we could have just one pair like Mom and Elly, or Ada and Elly that would be narratively interesting as we have to keep it a secret from the third person. It would also lend itself to the taboo and exhibitionism fetshes pretty well. Just imagine, being balls deep in Elly late at night under the covers when the Mom walks in. "Why are you here MC?" Maybe Elly's nipple a bit, keep a short, unnoticable in and out tempo while replying "Oh well dear, Elly here had a bad dream and felt lonely, I thought I would keep her company" Elly is trying to keep her moans from coming out "Yeah, a gut puncher. But now MC is here and I feel a lot better." Mom smiles at you "We're so lucky to have you back Darling, aren't we Elly?" She's getting real close now and is trying to hold it back "R-real lucky!" Mom leans down to give MC a kiss on the lips, then Elly a kiss on the forehead. "Oh honey your burning up!" Elly is barely barely holding it together "I'm fine Mom" Mom looks like in the eyes while Elly's insides are squeezing down "Keep an eye on her. We have some medicine in the bathroom if she gets worse." Elly is on the cliffs edge right now, trying not to lose it while her mother is two feet from her "She's in my expert hands," while pinching both nipples "She'll be fine babe. Go back to bed." Mom gives Elly's forehead another kiss, which sets her off, "L-love yoooou Mommy!"

Also, never been a fan of Impreg but whatever.
Well you are saying this game should have multiple endings for user to chose which ending they like and i like harem ending.

Reactions: volto
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes