paladin07

May 28, 2017
looking good and can't wait for more Elly! thanks @paladin2907 ! now we wait maybe 3-4 more weeks? :FeelsBadMan:
Hopefully just a few days into October, but who knows.
So, Luxee just came out with 3.4....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@RedKing can you do your magic again with posting to OP?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
just dloaded and try to play v3.4 but still nothing happened :confused:
You might need to give a few more details. You downloaded the right one? You extracted it? You double clicked on the application? then what happened?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It won't continue
It sounds like you have played 3.3 and now you want to play 3.4, but there's no new content ("it won't continue"). Well, that's true. There is no new content. As indicated int he change log, there is a bugfix for the choice at the mall "Accept" (Elly's kiss) or "Try to turn into a hug." In 3.3, the two choices stayed up until the end of the game. The other bug fix is that I suggested Luxee not put a hazy filter around the edges of the screen (left, right, top, bottom) in so many pictures and he apparently took that filter off some of the images.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Yea so...now i feel like starting a family, fucking that up, going away for 16 god damned years, just so i can come back to this kind of warm welcome...

Reactions: jackkane

bice

Aug 8, 2017
Poll status:
Add a male character with deceptive feminine characteristics 31%
Don't add a male character with deceptive feminine characteristics 69%
160 votes total·3 days left

Looks like reason will prevail. :)
There is a god. If that crap would have gone through I would lose my interest in this game, gives my the shivers just thinking about it. Bleh.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes