FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Despite the fact that I am an old pervert and have seen everything, it is mentally difficult to play this game, and I deleted it after about 20 minutes. There are simply no positive characters here, each is scum in his own way and takes advantage of the heroine’s helplessness. I really don’t understand who you have to be to jerk off to this.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW the dev is a girl. I would've said she has some weird fantasies but after playing the game and seeing the sex scenes I just think think the dev wanted to make a VN and added the few sex scenes for "shock" value although there isn't much shock when you read the MC's thoughts.

I don't think this game was intended to be seen as a H-game.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Reminds me of this: (yes its not a HTTPS site because its owner is dead, just ignore the warning). I mean, for a female it might not be that big of a deal to be a bedridden parasite, but I can't self insert into the game without feeling the rising horror.

• Sad
Reactions: ClownBug

S9461

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, 2024 sure is one special year. First we got the Yiddish Catacombs, now we have a Hacienda HealthCare facility simulator. Pleasure island dlc with Stephen Hawking when?
Which game is the Yiddish Catacombs one?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
not really interested in playing POV from a female perspective.
Then why the hell are you in a Female Protagonist marked thread.

Gamewise, I've seen a lot of shit over the years but something about this one is actually sort of unsettling.

Which given I just discovered that "cardiophilia"-aka fucking actual hearts-is a fetish that kinda says a lot

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
I have not read the messages here on the board yet. But reading the game description, it seems like an interesting story line. Seems the reviews are low, so will put this on my watch list and wait for updates.

Jul 12, 2023
I have not read the messages here on the board yet. But reading the game description, it seems like an interesting story line. Seems the reviews are low, so will put this on my watch list and wait for updates.
As far as Greg is aware this is the final version of the game as PM said it was fully complete little over a week or so ago on their itch.io

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
As far as Greg is aware this is the final version of the game as PM said it was fully complete little over a week or so ago on their itch.io
Sorry, just got off a 13 hour shift in the office. Did not notice the completed tag. I am guessing from the reviews this is not really a good game then. Will give it a try anyways.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Damn the girl really saw a nurse check on her in regular intervals at a hospital for 3 days and went "I can predict the future!"

Alteis

Sep 26, 2019
This isn't A Clockwork Orange.

This is the last 30 minutes of either Terry Gilliam's Brasil, or the 2010 movie Repo Man. Both of which are on top of my "most uncomfortable to watch movies of all time" BTW.

Could be that other than the ending everything else were dream sequence. If nothing else 2 of the characters would be impossible to be there given the circumstances.

...Guess you could still call that a good ending though? If you streeeeeeeeeeth the meaning of "good endings".

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes