VN - Others - Completed - Paralytic [Final] [Paradox Maid]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Waaaba

While I don't totally agree with the current rating I can see why it is that low, as the game is extremely slow with it's dialogue and how much information is given out. On top of that due the setting of being a paralyzed girl you don't actually do anything. But as a first project I think it is really good. The art style is great and while it is slow and a bit confusing I actually liked the overall plot, though it's writing is not nearly as good as I think it could've been. Other issues that some people bring up can be be attributed to being a new developer and the fact that for a visual novel instead of using something like RenPy the used Godot. This would imply that they would have to do a lot of extra work to get the basics set up. Though I would say that I wouldn't recommend anyone play the title but instead look out any other projects that the developer would make.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Machete

I got to the end of it and still i have no idea of what's going on in the experiment, who really is the MC, if the ending was an allucination or the whole experience was a farmaceutical induced allucination, who was the family, did Deanna actually do what the story said?

It's just a lot of setup weird for the sake of being weird a no real payoff.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DrXman

I saw the game and noticed it was developed by a female dev and it was in a completed state. That was probably the only reason I played it to the end. I would play a game from a female dev over a male dev because of the possibility of perspective and possible depth. In this case the depth was dialog from beta males which admittedly there are more of. The body that is the protagonist is very unfeminine and yes, no one looks their best in a hospital, but no nips except for one scene was very strange. It made me wonder if women see their bodies in such an unflattering way and if it was anything like what is usually seen lying on the bed. I mused while I clicked hundreds of times to get to the end.

In summary; Tedious as there is no way to skip dialog and no satisfaction from any of the encounters. Art is what you see, nothing more. Story was somewhat interesting but everything else bogged it down.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Akgunes

This game is impressive in terms of its graphics and design. The scenes are vivid and detailed, creating a realistic and immersive experience. However, this game is not for the faint of heart. It is very terrifying and may cause nightmares or anxiety. Only play this game if you are prepared for the horror. Whenever the main character closed his eyes, I was afraid to get a jumpscare. (There is no jumpscares in the game)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

XyuNaBlude

Total a waste of time. No bloody plot, no narrative, no explanations, no good animations. As if Bondarchuk, together with Nevsky, had written the script.

[Native lang]
    Пустая трата времени. Нихрена сюжета нет, нарратива нет, объяснений нет, даже достойных художеств нет. Словно сценарий писал Бондарчук на пару с Невским.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

LittleSisterLover

"Paralytic" tries desperately to be meta and existential, but ends up largely tedious. The story beats are apparent from the start with no variation in theming or delivery, leaving it mostly as an experience in annoyed clicking.

The story at large has very little substance to it, attempting to deliver the experience of a paralyzed individual absent of memory purposefully convoluted to show their confusion, but ends up being dull instead.

The H-content present in the game is minimal, with
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a final word, I want to throw out that the language used is rather poor with plenty of typos.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kekpepa

This is RAPED game
    I mean, after all I've played I have much perspective for that
    But actually it's all just sum up to this. This is what raped can be expresed
    and as i expected to don't trust the hope that rape game give to you (trust me it'll be bettter for y'all)
    flop part for me: still, i expected more sex content than this and with my own fatish i would like to see more detail on artwork than this. like detail on lights on window, body detail on cock (yep like it's shape or how veiny and meaty of it) even thogh it's work so well as it should, pretty good sense there.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Czlowieku

Basically hard to define this game. It's a typical clicker for 30-40 minutes max with lacks more story control, I've done 2 attempts and there's only one ending. The biggest plus is the meta story told in this novella, it gives you something to think about.
    Is the game worth playing? That depends, I personally wouldn't play a second time. End rating: a strong 3/5, I suggest adding the "WTF" tag, for a large number of people the story will be too strong.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

version: Final

what a truly masterpiece is this at being a complete waste of time and space.

it takes a genius to make a game this trash, so my hats off to the dev.

there are very few things in this game, because you play as a paralyzed girl, who in the beginning cannot even feel anything nor can she move at all.

so with this extreme scenario when you cannot even move, it's very hard to make any crucial mistakes. but here comes the dev's genius! since you cannot move the game relies on text heavily, so our genius dev made the text buggy. sometimes it's extremely fast, sometimes it's extremely slow. and when i say extremely, i mean just that. i wish i could link here a video how slow it is on normal speed. (and sometimes when you load the game it's super fast) the slowness is like 1letter per 0,5second. yes you read that right, 2 letter per second, so with a 6letter word like "genius" it takes 3 seconds. truly genius to make your players suffer.

you can ofc change the speed in options, but it doesn't work, it's totally inconsistent and random. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesn't. truly a marvel.

then when you choose a response to something (which is a joke to begin with since you are literally paralyzed SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE) then the text is immediately so superfast you can barely even read the first word of the sentence and THEN IT DISAPPEARS. unlike other text which stays until you press next... truly genius, so you cannot even read your own meaningless response.

so we established how garbage the text is, i've never seen any game have this buggy text, but the dialogue is extra braindead too. the game is supposed to be about some psychopathic workers, but the true psychopath is our paralyzed MC. i remember one of her sentences were something like "which idiot comes in at 9pm without knocking" truly doesn't make sense. why would they knock for a paralytic, why wouldn't they check on her at any point IN A HOSPITAL(from her perspective), truly makes no sense, truly a genius at work.

so the game is complete garbage, the text barely work, but even if it works it's truly horrendously bad. illusion of choice where nothing matters. spectacular.

on one hand i would caution anyone to play this garbage, but on the other, it would be cool if more ppl would play it so we can make a new record on this site to have the most 1/5 voted game in history.

Sex Scenes (if you can get there without pulling your hair) is not bad imo. but with a game heavily relying on text and that text being complete trash it's near unplayable. BUT they are kinda animated. i would rate it maybe as 3/5 mediocre. not bad, but not great either. but maybe im just relieved if there is something else to look at than the horrendous text so i subconsciously rate it higher.

EDIT: i forgot the best part. when you click on the screen, sometimes the dev's website suddenly just opens, no prior warning... i wouldn't be surprised if this game was a virus, 1 commenter already found some kind of trojan in it.