Alteis

Sep 26, 2019
This isn't A Clockwork Orange.

This is the last 30 minutes of either Terry Gilliam's Brasil, or the 2010 movie Repo Man. Both of which are on top of my "most uncomfortable to watch movies of all time" BTW.

Could be that other than the ending everything else were dream sequence. If nothing else 2 of the characters would be impossible to be there given the circumstances.

...Guess you could still call that a good ending though? If you streeeeeeeeeeth the meaning of "good endings".

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
The description is intriguing, and the comments only further encourage me. Dunno if this has merit beyond shock value, but I will be suing everyone complaining about a virus if I don't get one. You'll be fucking hearing from my lawyers.

tsukui

Dec 26, 2017
People here in this thread are so funny like "wow" "omg" "I can't believe they did this"..... like, I think you guys don't even know about a tool called "tag", because if you guys ever discover it, it will be hell on earth fr. From the top of my head I can name 7 rape loli games that are really hard on the matter and no one gives a bat (for a reason tho, because its a GAME), some have blackmail, torture, slavery, abuse etc like what are you guys on? Are you guys new to this site xD "But but, this happens in real life, Im a snowflake" SON, can you imagine a lil fragment of the reality on Africa NOW like today?? Im not saying that THIS in REAL LIFE is not sad, but man stfu the real world is much more fucked up that the worst Netorare game that gives you nightmares. Yeah my english is bad, and so is your level of understanding of the world.

ClownBug

Nov 27, 2020
Yeah,
I'm going to take a long walk enjoy the sun, wind and air and be thankful for my reasonably good health.

Thank you Dev for giving me that new found appreciation (y)

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Well, my previous post was deleted but SERIOUSLY people, how far a "KINK" is not a REAL threat to woman quadriplegic or with coma if this dev only made the real acts of rapist true.

Well, as well as many people I'm a virgin player of corruption fantasy games, but this "game" PARALYTIC never have to be allowed to be posted.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Trying to progress text by pressing space bar opens up a link to devs website = Kinda shit. If one can't conveniently progress text via keyboard why bother.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Well, my previous post was deleted but SERIOUSLY people, how far a "KINK" is not a REAL threat to woman quadriplegic or with coma if this dev only made the real acts of rapist true.

Well, as well as many people I'm a virgin player of corruption fantasy games, but this "game" PARALYTIC never have to be allowed to be posted.
You, like many others, continue to miss the point. This game is not meant for masturbation, its a psychological horror whose purpose is to be disturbing, not horny. I don't think that's hard to understand.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020

I feel like you've just argued with yourself in a single post. Are you advocating for removing this game or not?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Trying to progress text by pressing space bar opens up a link to devs website = Kinda shit. If one can't conveniently progress text via keyboard why bother.
The game is clearly marked as not being Ren'py. Who is at fault for you treating it like a Ren'py game?

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
The first clicker game I touched and it was intriguing at first but it started to get boring 3 minutes after I finally got to the sex scenes I expected it to be horny but that was also a bummer I expected it to be a sigh from the girl at least I had satisfaction after wasting 4 minutes

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes