RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

cunoc17

Apr 20, 2022
Gah Damn how can i translate this game ? I tried to translate this game with Translator+ but everytime i used it, the translation just get worse and worse

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone have any advice on how to change the menu/action icons to English? I'm using Mtool and the translation engines don't actually translate them so you just have to guess what some things mean.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
ver0.38
[しがのこ / しがのま] パラダイス・サキュバス_先行β版ver0.38
Can someone please download this and reupload it on a file-sharing site that isn't blatant adware?

Edit: Fuck it, . The update doesn't add much anyway.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Anyone have any advice on how to change the menu/action icons to English? I'm using Mtool and the translation engines don't actually translate them so you just have to guess what some things mean.
Mtool only translates text so images will have to be manually translated. When im playing now i just do it with google translate on my phone, its not great but its better than nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Mtool only translates text so images will have to be manually translated. When im playing now i just do it with google translate on my phone, its not great but its better than nothing.
Thx for responding, yeah guess I'll just have to wait till Ace releases the final version. Game looks like it'll be great but definitely sucks that the menu/controls/moves are all in Japanese bc of translation issues.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Gah Damn how can i translate this game ? I tried to translate this game with Translator+ but everytime i used it, the translation just get worse and worse
Mtool + Google Translator, the parts you can't translate with Mtool, you take either a picture with your phone or take a screenshot from your computer, then you go to Google Translate and copy paste the image (copy from clipboard works for any screenshot you did this way), you can also use Windows + Shift + S...

Then you take some of the gameplay translations and put it into a folder for you, remember to also delete the 21893712983712378 pictures afterwards if it was just to read info on what was happening, otherwise a lot will be stored in your images folder on your computer.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Succubus or not, she should visit the nearest dermatologist. The cleavage looks like aftermath of a wicked bike burnout to me.
Yeah, also, is it me or is she cross-eyed?
1704425658688.png 1704425684482.png

PS: I was hoping for more Futa on Male but given the track record of the destruction species I'd say her main weapon will be her cleavage somehow.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter