RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
Succubus or not, she should visit the nearest dermatologist. The cleavage looks like aftermath of a wicked bike burnout to me.
QQ截图20240106014538.png
Normally, she should be like this,Somehow the author attempted to create an SFW/R15 mode by adding magical light spots to the exposed chest area,I doubt which Arthur really need this mode or will it ever work

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
Yeah, also, is it me or is she cross-eyed?
View attachment 3233740 View attachment 3233743

PS: I was hoping for more Futa on Male but given the track record of the destruction species I'd say her main weapon will be her cleavage somehow.
QQ截图20240106012705.png QQ图片20231118110714.png
When he created such a creative fish succubus, but only gave her the right to use her hands... You should have anticipated that more things were about to come

• Haha
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
View attachment 3235278 View attachment 3235282
When he created such a creative fish succubus, but only gave her the right to use her hands... You should have anticipated that more things were about to come
Hell, I should've anticipated this long ago, when he gave the goblin futas penises & even drew some FoM CG for them but ended up giving us Pandora's Forest where they use their armpits. In fact, many scenes where you'd expect something, it just turns vanilla.

Reactions: smegmaboyo

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So.
I butchered the game (could download only ver. 0.37)
-
And forcefully unlocked gallery.
And here are the save files for [ver. 0.37]
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(2 save - Unlocked all + P gems and Happiness, but no "Boundary stuff"
3 save - Everything unlocked and bought[I think])
-
P.S.
There has to be 1 unlockable with "[Edge boundary 1/open] Opening this border will add Goblins to visitors to Paradise Island." function, but it was bugged in some way and I am lazy to try to fix it...
-
-
-
If you manage to give me recent version I may "hack" it in couple of days too (when I have free time).

hack.gif
(for 7 people who downloaded -> I updated the saves, because they bugged hard due to my makeshift translation)

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I finished a partial translation for the first 3 areas. The version is v38 but I transferred over my work from v33 so there are added features that haven't been translated. The majority of things should be translated, and you should be able to make it through the first area of each route, but with what has been added, it's right back at 65% complete again. Scenes for the 5 latest succubus, mid fight h-scenes, some food, some random events, and some other minor things haven't been translated. It should overall be able to serve as a decent introduction and feel for the game.

Partial Translation(65%):

Other things to note: Whenever I transfer over progress from one version to another, translator++ loses track of what passages I marked as proofread, and so I didn't want to restart the process by reading over everything again, since I'll have to do it again eventually, but I'll do so in the final version. The game uses a lot of variables that when translated can break the game, and even though I managed to fix what I could find, I'm sure there will probably be some bugs, just report it here and I'll look into them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I finished a partial translation for the first 3 areas. The version is v38 but I transferred over my work from v33 so there are added features that haven't been translated. The majority of things should be translated, and you should be able to make it through the first area of each route, but with what has been added, it's right back at 65% complete again. Scenes for the 5 latest succubus, mid fight h-scenes, some food, some random events, and some other minor things haven't been translated. It should overall be able to serve as a decent introduction and feel for the game.

Other things to note: Whenever I transfer over progress from one version to another, translator++ loses track of what passages I marked as proofread, and so I didn't want to restart the process by reading over everything again, since I'll have to do it again eventually, but I'll do so in the final version. The game uses a lot of variables that when translated can break the game, and even though I managed to fix what I could find, I'm sure there will probably be some bugs, just report it here and I'll look into them.
Thank you so much for your work on this gem!

Reactions: Damien Rocks

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017

Thanks so much for your hard work.

Not sure if it's the version or translator++ breaking things but failed negotiations are bugged when they demand demon coins (stat drain works fine even if the keyword is untranslated), option 1 doesn't appear in the text box and selecting it defaults to the sexual option.

Also the description of the King's clothes has a typo "citiziens" instead of citizens.

Doing a proper playthrough in the second hakai area and actually needing to grab certain skills/sets really lets the game shine through, chaos area disabling the skill bonuses seems like it might be really brutal.

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks so much for your hard work.

Not sure if it's the version or translator++ breaking things but failed negotiations are bugged when they demand demon coins (stat drain works fine even if the keyword is untranslated), option 1 doesn't appear in the text box and selecting it defaults to the sexual option.

Also the description of the King's clothes has a typo "citiziens" instead of citizens.

Doing a proper playthrough in the second hakai area and actually needing to grab certain skills/sets really lets the game shine through, chaos area disabling the skill bonuses seems like it might be really brutal.
Thanks, I'll look more into the bug and typos tomorrow. It's most likely an error on my end, I think it might be caused by a typo when I was renaming variables. Out of all the games that I've made an edited MTL for, this one has been by far the most finicky when it comes to translating.

Last edited:

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Thanks, I'll look more into the bug and typos tomorrow. It's most likely an error on my end, I think it might be caused by a typo when I was renaming variables. Out of all the games that I've made an edited MTL for, this one has been by far the most finicky when it comes to translating.
Yeah I totally get it, doing a raw translator++ run lowers your accuracy below 100%, changes AP cost of skills, etc.
You're also dealing with the new versions nulling your previous project data, also the general weirdness of how skills are handled with weapons/armours among other things

Also I think it was the rest/food item that restores 1AP (choco banana?) wasn't functioning as well, only noticed this on a run where I had an item that made you restore +1AP on rests.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
thanks for the partly translated version so far.
But man... Is it only me or is this game REALLY difficult? Not sure what I am missing, but I legit stand no chance even against the very first boss.... The damage you take is insane, which is why I generally have to rest several times after each battle and grinding an area is also impossible due to it constantly. Like... how is one supposed to approach this game? Just asking because I'm kinda at a loss for the first time in my 25 years of gaming experience, lol....

Reactions: cantpickaname

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
But man... Is it only me or is this game REALLY difficult? Not sure what I am missing, but I legit stand no chance even against the very first boss.... The damage you take is insane, which is why I generally have to rest several times after each battle and grinding an area is also impossible due to it constantly. Like... how is one supposed to approach this game? Just asking because I'm kinda at a loss for the first time in my 25 years of gaming experience, lol....
Currently eating is broken for translated items, at least from the items I tested, so health and stat foods don't do anything. Food is in important feature so it's probably contributing to the difficultly problem. I haven't done any testing, but the bug probably occurs because there are manually written JavaScript comparisons for every food item that checks if the name of the food is equal to a string of the item's name, however, it's checking for the original Japanese text, not the English text. I'll be doing some testing this weekend to see if that's issue or perhaps it might be something simpler with an easy fix.

Last edited:

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
grinding areas is a bad idea since you eventually start taking unavoidable damage, instead try playing defensively. use the healing skill every battle and shield as much damage as you can, getting a 2nd shield skill through gacha helps a lot. always forage during the evening and always sleep at night to avoid penalties. also it might not be possible to beat her on your first run, but you get points for stronger new game+ starts when you eventually lose.

i did manage to barely beat the boss my first run through, but i had unlimited demon coins to try a bunch of skills since some descriptions arent translated yet.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Always go to the ruins and temples on the map since they can give you good stuff, scavenge for items if nothing interesting on the map.

There's useful items on the shops in the towns, and you can train to increase stat xp for 3k, you should also pick food that gives you hp boosts, exp, etc.

One of the themes is the gacha minigame, equip enough skills of the same type and you get a boost to your slash damage.

For the first boss what you might want to do is eat before her so you have a lot of AP before her fight, I just did a quick run where I got +1 attack and defence alongside a set bonus, 1 AP coming into the fight and I barely beat her with 10 hp left. You might have some herbs saved up from exploring, I had two which I needed to use.

If you play the more recent untranslated versions you'll see that she's the most statchecky boss so far.

All of this applies to normal, on easy you can bulldoze enemies via your overpowered slash.

Reactions: FenrirsBlade

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
There are 4 difficulties, just turn it down.
Also it is a rougelite so it gets easier after loop 1. Like other people mentioned 3+ of a class skill unlocks a set effect (but are disabled in the TS/corruption routes) Area 2 hits like a truck, but once you have some skills it becomes way more manageable, also it's similar to Slay the Spire where the boss tends to drop a +1AP/turn item which really lets you actually use the higher AP skills.

Reactions: FenrirsBlade