RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
Yep Share.

Forced handjob from the elite enemy and an underboob titjob from the other basic enemy, both of which double as the loss scenes. Neither is available in the gallery yet so have fun trying to see them multiple times. Also new negotiation scene in the chaos route.
Also, did ci-en change how the plan works after cancelation? Because I don't have access to September's paid plan anymore.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Yep Share.

Forced handjob from the elite enemy and an underboob titjob from the other basic enemy, both of which double as the loss scenes. Neither is available in the gallery yet so have fun trying to see them multiple times. Also new negotiation scene in the chaos route.
Also, did ci-en change how the plan works after cancelation? Because I don't have access to September's paid plan anymore.
... Anything else?
What does the negotiation entail?

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
... Anything else?
Nope that's all, at least I think so. A bunch of events were added for different tiles in the past updates, also some more dialogue during specific scenes at different HP levels
The scene is just a french kiss so the created species path stays winning

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
... Anything else?
Okay, I admit they're pretty cute. 1696283602778.png 1696283677285.png

And then there's this one...
1696286471878.png
1696286514004.png
A hand job...
Really...
You have a mermaid-like creature in control of water & a handjob is all he could think of...
She's even handjobing him wrong! Look at that reversed hand!! Is this AI generated??

Geez...

Reactions: nicknicola

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Nope that's all, at least I think so. A bunch of events were added for different tiles in the past updates, also some more dialogue during specific scenes at different HP levels
The scene is just a french kiss so the created species path stays winning
I saw the bargaining one for the destruction species.
It's... Unfortunately just the thighs again.

Which kiss scene are you talking about?
And at different HP levels? Where is this?

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
Which kiss scene are you talking about?
The playpuff bargain scene in the chaotic route

And at different HP levels? Where is this?
I think it's only for the thigh scene according to this part of the patch notes on ci-en
・破戒の下淫A,B戦でピンチ時の口上を追加しました (What to say when in a pinch in Hakkai's Indecent A and B battles - Changed)
unless that means the entire dialogue changed

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The playpuff bargain scene in the chaotic route

I think it's only for the thigh scene according to this part of the patch notes on ci-en
・破戒の下淫A,B戦でピンチ時の口上を追加しました (What to say when in a pinch in Hakkai's Indecent A and B battles - Changed)
unless that means the entire dialogue changed
Thanks!
Both for the upload AND for the update info.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Hm... really hoping the game gets finished and translated quick, lol. :)
Already liked pandora's forest a lot. Was so great to see Gawain getting more and more corrupt... And I am hoping its the same here in the end. I AM a little worried after reading that supposedly there is full girl transformation this time... Which to me would kinda ruin what the game is actually supposed to be about, but oh well... Guess I will see!

Reactions: cantpickaname

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
Hm... really hoping the game gets finished and translated quick, lol. :)
Already liked pandora's forest a lot. Was so great to see Gawain getting more and more corrupt... And I am hoping its the same here in the end. I AM a little worried after reading that supposedly there is full girl transformation this time... Which to me would kinda ruin what the game is actually supposed to be about, but oh well... Guess I will see!
The way it works is you can toggle categories of enemies who are themed around a type of content. The three you can enable/disable are: femdom, feminization, and genderbender. So you can completely ignore the third faction and focus on the former two.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
The way it works is you can toggle categories of enemies who are themed around a type of content. The three you can enable/disable are: femdom, feminization, and genderbender. So you can completely ignore the third faction and focus on the former two.
Sooo... you can turn on only Feminization?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for not giving an update on the progress for a few months, I've been busy, and having to port the demo from version to version was getting annoying, it felt more like a chore than something fun to do in my spare time. It looks like I stopped working on this in early July and looking at my notes, the v33 of the game is 57% translated, however, I believe the majority of text that isn't translated are the h-scenes. What I'm thinking about doing is just focusing on the h-scenes now, get them done, then upload the mostly translated demo. Things like descriptions for upgraded skills, some popup text, and some other occasional text might be in Japanese, but I can release a patch for that later. Once the v33 demo translation is done I probably won't update it again until something like v50, that way it'll be a sizable update worth updating. I'm just now looking into how many h-scenes there are left to work on, and I'm also working on some other stuff, so at the moment I can't give an estimate of when I'll be done.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
V0.38 dropped, seems to be implementing a system where if you lose on a cave tile you get imprisoned.
Different food is dropped that give better rewards but also debuffs (increased development?) while captured

Last edited: