RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Yes but it's a Japanese adult game, ofc it's not gonna have a deep or interesting story lol.
Well that's just not true...
Some, if not plenty of hentai games are immensely complex.
Every single one of black megane laboratory games has a complex enough story.
Monster girl quest is perhaps the most well formulated out of all of them.
Hell, The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.2.2] [Mogurasoft]
has one of my favorite stories.
And yeah depends I suppose but I'm here for that. I'm prioritizing other things, but a good story is a plus on my book.
Pandora's forest has a decent story, sure it's not amazing, but I always enjoy seeing how much work he invests in making sure characters remember which one you lost your virginity to, etc, really makes you immersed.
Also, his games aren't fun, the enemies really shave away at you, the constant need to replenish your needs is pretty annoying & the bosses are frustrating as hell. But that's part of the charm lol

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Ver0.35 is out:

Link:
Oooh! Do you know the change log?
[EDIT]
Changelog:
Breaker species now have an expanded area post defeating the boss.
There's one enemy with CG.
I'm unsure if it's an AI product or not.

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Well that's just not true...
Some, if not plenty of hentai games are immensely complex.
Every single one of black megane laboratory games has a complex enough story.
Monster girl quest is perhaps the most well formulated out of all of them.
Hell, The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.2.2] [Mogurasoft]
has one of my favorite stories.
And yeah depends I suppose but I'm here for that. I'm prioritizing other things, but a good story is a plus on my book.
Pandora's forest has a decent story, sure it's not amazing, but I always enjoy seeing how much work he invests in making sure characters remember which one you lost your virginity to, etc, really makes you immersed.
Also, his games aren't fun, the enemies really shave away at you, the constant need to replenish your needs is pretty annoying & the bosses are frustrating as hell. But that's part of the charm lol
I know, my point is these games don't NEED to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Damien Rocks

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
maybe they mean that there getting base gameplay done and releasing it to dlsite by end of the year?
1-1 1-2 1-3 for dlsite demo
2-1 2-2 2-3 for supporter demo
3-1 3-2 3-3 final for dlsite full
and after like 2.5 years we are at 2-1 now
He said he is often troubled by things like rhinitis,and it takes like 3-4 months for him to finish 1 level

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Who have the new version?
I'm usually the one who uploads it, but after my screenshots & links having a hand in a game being rejected for use here on the forums, I've stopped doing it.
I'm afraid you'll have to go out there & look for yourself. There's plenty of websites out there.
Either that or AceCyclone should be the one to make the posts.

• Sad
Reactions: kbutler

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The game was rejected? That sucks, because it's shota-like?
No, I don't think so, It's as of yet unfinished.
So it's not rejected or accepted.
But I think I did get a game rejected for that reason with my insensate link postings & screenshots.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
There isn't a whole lot of content between updates, if i were translating this game i'd wait til it was out.

If you want to play it now in English, i've found that Mtool is a good solution.